Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

+1

FLORIDA - Naples Area Riders and SWFL

Whats up everyone-

Looking for Riders specifically in the Naples area but the SWFL as a whole would work too. I'm looking for Riders to go out and jump wakes and do some fun aggressive riding. I have friends here who just like to cruise and that's cool BUT I have to go out ALONE too much to get my fix for hard riding. I ride a 12' lightly modded RXPX. I mostly ride down in Naples and Marco Island but wouldn't mind branching out to Fort Myers if needed or having people come down here! Hit me up, I ride almost anytime/anyday.

Hope to find some more people on here who like spirited riding-

+1
    Howdy Naples - welcome to the 'hulk. I might have some info you're looking for - although I must admit it's about rec riding and not wake jumping. Still, you might find something new: http://pwctrailfinder.com/FloridaPWCTrailRides.html

PS: I'm currently working on a major site update - FL being next, it may look one way today and a little different next week... hope this helps.

+1
    ^^I ride that route pretty much every time I go out (Naples to Marco Island) but I don't always loop around Marco. I hope to meet more people around Naples to either ride hard or just cruise-

+1
    we usually ride the bonita/ lovers key area on sundays, but will be out of town tomorrow and next weekend for the hydrodrags. ill pm you the next time we ride out there and you can come over if you can

Quote Originally Posted by 305coco View Post
    we usually ride the bonita/ lovers key area on sundays, but will be out of town tomorrow and next weekend for the hydrodrags. ill pm you the next time we ride out there and you can come over if you can
    keep me in mind as well please, I don't do LK as much as I should (its pretty close for me, but I don't like the bay, it gets too shallow), but I get out there every few weekends. We just finished a nice run from Pine Island to Boca. I don't chase waves, (getting too old) but I have no issues with riding hard, although the occasional pleasure cruise is fine with me as well.

+1
    That sounds great and please PM me when you go- Ill head up there-

+1
    hey naples i'm in the cape coral area. i like to jet ski regardless, cruise or aggressive. shoot me a PM if you'd like to ride sometime.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dscunz View Post
    hey naples i'm in the cape coral area. i like to jet ski regardless, cruise or aggressive. shoot me a PM if you'd like to ride sometime.
    Sounds good. Im actually going on vacation this week until Mid-Nov but I will likely go right when Im back-

+1
    yeah just pm me whenever you're good to go if it isn't to chilly to ride by then

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Spimothy Leary View Post
    keep me in mind as well please, I don't do LK as much as I should (its pretty close for me, but I don't like the bay, it gets too shallow), but I get out there every few weekends. We just finished a nice run from Pine Island to Boca. I don't chase waves, (getting too old) but I have no issues with riding hard, although the occasional pleasure cruise is fine with me as well.
    will do,
    yeah it can get shallow out there at low tide but we stay in the channel if its to shallow.
    about a month ago we put in at D&D and rode to cayo costa but they had just opened the river so you can imagine how the water was.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information