Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

FS 2006 Riva ECU w/ Vtech Map / V-tech Maptuner / bnib 60 lb siemens injectors

I have a 2006 Riva ECU that has a V-tech map on it. The v-tech map has a 8900 Rev Limiter mapped for 60lb Siemen injectors. The ecu was purchased from Speedskixp. I also have a v-tech maptuner that I can sell along with the ECU. The V-tech maptuner does not have the latest firmware so you would need to send it in to v-tech headquarters to get the update. You can request Jonatan to put another v-tech map on it. I have a brand new set of Siemens 60 lb injectors that has never been ran on. I am asking $1100 obo shipped for these 3 items. The buyer would need to send as a gift or pay the paypal fees.

I am not at home right now so I cannot provide pictures, but I will do it when I get back into town.

Last edited by krouchchocolate; 12-29-2013 at 05:53 PM.

+1
    just check with Jonatan as he can't put it back to Riva Tune, the Vtech doesn't save the original map from the ECU. He can put it back to factory Map as Jonatan has these maps available already.

I already tried this and Jonatan couldn't do it without sending another Riva ECU with the Vtech ecu back to him or to one of his dealers.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Autosport View Post
    just check with Jonatan as he can't put it back to Riva Tune, the Vtech doesn't save the original map from the ECU. He can put it back to factory Map as Jonatan has these maps available already.

I already tried this and Jonatan couldn't do it without sending another Riva ECU with the Vtech ecu back to him or to one of his dealers.
    Oh wow I did not know that. Last time I spoke to him he said he could.

+1
    bump!

Hi do you still have the old ECU ??? I AM WILLING TO BUY IT FROM YOU

+1

The Maptuner sucks the original tune out just like with the stock ecu........so why can't it be reloaded like the stock tune? I don't recall Jonatan saying the Maptuner would screw up the Riva ecu......or maybe I missed it!

However, I was told about this from another member of GH.

+1
    Khoa......are you going MoTeC or what?

any pictures?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1tommygunner1927 View Post

The Maptuner sucks the original tune out just like with the stock ecu........so why can't it be reloaded like the stock tune? I don't recall Jonatan saying the Maptuner would screw up the Riva ecu......or maybe I missed it!

However, I was told about this from another member of GH.
    Yeah when I spoke to Jerry and Jonatan, they both said they can install the original Riva map on my ecu if I wanted to. I think I still have the private message conversation when I had requested them to do this.

I pmed Jonatan to see whether or not this was true, but have yet to hear anything back.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1tommygunner1927 View Post
    Khoa......are you going MoTeC or what?
    yes! Just waiting for Nils to get back from his races so he can start on the harness! Just got back from my hitch. I will stop by later so I can bring you the leak down tester.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information