+1

Thumbs up R&D Power Shot Fuel Tuner $165.00

Fits SHO/FZR/FZS----------I have a R&D Power Shot Fuel Tuner that has been updated to work with any R&D reflash. I used this Tuner to fine tune my AFR's with my R&D reflash. This is a good tool to use to fine Tune your AFR's when weather conditions change your FFR's from hotter to cooler weather or you need just a little more fuel to your tune. $165.00 Inc. insured shipping in the USA, PM me if you are intersted, Thanks Tommy Jordan
    Last edited by 2fast4u; 11-14-2013 at 03:23 PM.

+1
    Bump PRICE REDUCED!

+1
    Tommy what condition is the powershot in and do you have any pics ?

+1
    It is in mint ( like new) condition never been wet, still in R&D box Here is what R&D information is--------------------------------- R&D Powershot Adjustable Fuel Tuner

No more Boost Limiter!

R&D Performance Products, U.S.A. announces the release of the new R&D Powershot Fuel Injection/Engine Tuning module for the YAMAHA SHO/FZR. The R&D Powershot will deliver increased acceleration, stronger mid-range, and increased top speed performance by delivering a higher performing air to fuel ratio (A.F.R.) and allowing higher mass air/boost pressure levels to be utilized. R&D Performance has data logged and analyzed the O.E.M. fuel map and Fly By Wire functions on the new YAMAHA SHO/ FZR four stroke engine. R&D has determined that one of the main horsepower and performance holdbacks in Yamaha’s Fly by Wire E.C.U. system is the mass air or boost limitation that is controlled by the Fly by Wire Throttle System. The Yamaha E.C.U. manipulates and controls the mass air or boost pressure levels by closing the throttle plate which limits peak horsepower performance. The R&D Powershot interfaces with the E.C.U., fuel injectors, and sensors to unlock, take over, and control mass air or boost limitations. The R&D Powershot will allow the R&D C1 and C3 Monster Supercharger Wheels to perform to their full potential by defending against unwanted codes and internal E.C.U. limitations. The R&D Powershot comes pre-programmed and coded to safely alter the fuel map, intercept and recondition sensor voltage signals allowing up to 10 P.S.I. of boost pressure without throttle limitation or regulation. The R&D Powershot allows custom fuel tuning to cruise, acceleration, and top end zones. Top end fuel mixtures can be custom tuned from 13.5:1 (lean) to 11.5:1 (rich) on the fly. Quicker acceleration, stronger mid-range, and increased top speed performance is the result when the A.F.R. is tuned for optimum performance. The R&D Powershot is fully adjustable to accommodate and properly performance tune the A.F.R. for any combination of aftermarket parts. Unlock the YAMAHA SHO and FZR’s full performance potential with an R&D Powershot Engine Tuner. Call R&D today and get the latest high performance tuning parts, accessories, and information!

• Preprogrammed and Pre set to 12.5:1 (plug in and run)
    • Increased boost pressure (stabilizes and allows maximum boost)
    • Allows top end fuel tuning (RICHEN OR LEAN)
    • Utilizes O.E.M. ignition system
    • Utilizes O.E.M. fuel injectors
    • Retains all O.E.M. dash, warning, and service indicators
    • 91 octane pump gas friendly
    • Ultra easy 20 minute installation
    • A must have part when using R&D C1 & C3 Monster Wheels

*For competition use only!

Pt. # 802-18000
    Pt. # 802-18001 - 2011+ Models

This tuner has been updated by R&D for use ONLY with a R&D reflash, Tommy Jordan
    Last edited by 2fast4u; 11-10-2013 at 04:54 PM.

+1
    Someone needs this I know!

Great price, i wish it was for the vx110!

+1
    still for sale

Thread Information