Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Crest Hill, IL
    Posts
    9,512
    +1
    215

    I'm not feeling it...

    Last year at this time, the weeks leading up to the drags were filled with excitement....anticipation....hitting refresh on our browser to see who made an update!!!


    This time around.......I didn't even know the final drags where this weekend

    Updates are HOURS, some are DAYS......Not minutes...



    Is it me, or is there not really a BUZZ with it like it has been for the last few years..........


  2. #2
    h2jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    2,063
    +1
    61
    I'm still waiting to hear too.

  3. #3


  4. #4
    yea kinda gettn pricey n cost like nhra event 10 or 20 to park plus admission wtf last year was way cheaper

  5. #5
    "just sayin".. jetdave56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    JERSEY SHORE
    Posts
    4,494
    +1
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by hybridGPR View Post
    yea kinda gettn pricey n cost like nhra event 10 or 20 to park plus admission wtf last year was way cheaper
    ha ha...Go to a Yankee game in NY ,a family of 4 even in the nose bleed seats gonna cost ya $300+ if you factor in tickets , food,program,souvenirs ,parking etc....

    This is a Great all day event for our Sport where most people for what I see on the vids,you can get real close to watch...


  6. #6
    Exactly why don't like mainstream sports go see a bunch over for paid people play with the ball not for me

  7. +1 by:


  8. #7
    Moderator Snoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    South Chicagoland
    Posts
    14,688
    +1
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Last year at this time, the weeks leading up to the drags were filled with excitement....anticipation....hitting refresh on our browser to see who made an update!!!


    This time around.......I didn't even know the final drags where this weekend

    Updates are HOURS, some are DAYS......Not minutes...



    Is it me, or is there not really a BUZZ with it like it has been for the last few years..........

    Adam Bomb was updating it regularly....great job by him on the coverage.....it was play by play with video and pictures attached.....

  9. +1 by:


  10. #8
    big john's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States
    Posts
    3,395
    +1
    598
    more info on facebook than anywhere else, Adambomb did a killer job posting pictures and results all weekend long !!!!


  11. #9
    leo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    TAMPA
    Posts
    1,160
    +1
    19
    Adams been doing an outstanding job


  12. #10
    Gus13letter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    8,132
    +1
    821
    Quote Originally Posted by big john View Post
    more info on facebook than anywhere else, Adambomb did a killer job posting pictures and results all weekend long !!!!
    Yup. I always called Facebook the devil, but since that is where all of the information is for these sort of events, I broke down and joined. It is really a great communication tool for these events! Join and you wont be disappointed!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Top speed not where it should be
    By Budman in forum Yamaha Old School Skis
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 07:00 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 07:05 AM
  3. 02 virage, could not get it to run! will part out
    By Alex3012red in forum Polaris How To & FAQs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 07:16 PM
  4. Order Ultra250 but not getting it
    By reisenback in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-25-2007, 09:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •