Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: very sad

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1

very sad

Yesterday there was a generator stolen from riva who is one of the sponsors of the event, Kristians tach was ripped out of his ski and taken and i think a couple more things if I'm not mistaken that i heard of. The very sad part was this stuff was not taken on the spectator side it was taken on the racers side. Very very sad if you ask me.

+1
    its sickening Jim, fucking thieves

3. +1 by:

+1
    What a F'n shame. To set an example when they catch them.....they need to bound there hands behind their back, strap them to a tube behind the speed alley winner in front of a crowd and make a few passes with them. It's a dam shame when you can't go out for a stress relieving good time and end up having your sh*t stolen.

5. +1 by:

+1
    The scary thing is I left my enclosed trailer open the entire time. I didn't see anything missing. I'll know when I unload this week. It's a shame people especially fellow racers and teams can't show equal respect towards each others equipment.

+1
    how low one must be to steal from fellow racers and friends of the sport? Pretty sad....

+1
    Very very disappointing..

The ski industry in Florida has a very severe theft problem. If its not complete skis its equipment..

Somebody needs to start setting some bait skis up like the cops doo for bait cars...

Then let the ASS wooping begin...

+1
    Yes, it is very sickening to see this thing happening at our events. We all have so much going on during the event, we should all feel comfortable leaving our parts and tools around our area, not worrying if someone is going to steal our stuff. Knowing they stole Riva's $2,000+ generator and they stole off of a fellow racer ski is not good and will bring a bad thing to the sport. We all bust our asses and to have someone come take it away is sickening.
    I knew about the generator since they mentioned it, but didnt know about Kristian's ski. He is a great guy and sad to hear about this.

Matter of fact, someone stole my PET tach, shirt, and couple of other things from one of our local ride events couple years ago at Courtney Campbell Causeway beach side. So, I know how it feels first hand and doesn't leave you with a good feeling when you think you are safe among friends and co riders that love the same sport as you.

+1
    I'm sure all this happened in the drama right before the awards ceremony. Very sad.

+1
    I am very upset that just the thought of a fellow racer would do such a thing. @ all my past race events I have left my gear & truck hatch open while out running a moto. Never would it occur to me that a fellow racer would take from a fellow racer .... things or raid a ski. I guess now we are going to have to post a roving guard. Shit Shit Shit.

+1
    Thank you everyone that has Donated!!! I added the rest of the money so there wouldnt be a overage!!!! Please do not send anymore Unless you are Tipping me LOL I do not work for HydroDrags Currently! And We have found a great person to Give Kristian a Pet Tach that was stolen as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	honda gen.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	317963  
    Last edited by ADAMBOMB; 11-06-2013 at 10:19 AM.

13. +1 by:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information