Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

I Need Everyones Help Your Parts Depend On It

ok here is the scoop. i was told that polaris is not going to stock and order as many parts as they should. they feel that it is not benieficial to them to stock parts for stuff that they do not move that much of and b/c of they lower volume they are making less on the part. i wanted to place a big stocking order this year and was told that i could not get any terms of PWC parts. that is total B.S.!!!!! we generally order about $70-$100,000.00 of Polaris PWC parts pre season and sell about 300,000 to 500,000 in a season. if any of you have called us when we are in season you will find that all the common fast moving domestic (some fuji) parts and four stroke parts are plentful at our place. now this is not going to stop us from ordering a stocking order but not as much to start with.

for example you know the 8 pin mfd that we all are waiting for that they told us that we would have Jan or Feb ? well i was told that they are not going to get any!!!!!!! this means that a 2001 slx or pro 1200 part is not available when they told us the they would make parts for at least 7 years after the manufactor date!!! this is B.S. and only the begining.

how many of us have just more than polaris PWC's. i know that i have a atv/sled/pwc's that are all polaris. we need to tell them that we are loyal to there products and that we have supported it for years and they need to be loyal in return with parts!!!!!!! what do they want us to go to brand "X"?
    so to cut to the chase here is the email address that i would like us to write to. we are going right to the top!!!!!

Tom Tiller [email protected]

We all need to do this to get something done. it is not him that is the problem. i do not think that the information is getting to him!!!!!!! so lets tell him ourselfs. please put Polaris PWC Parts as your subject.

Thanks
    Jay

+1
    Anybody here a good writer? It would be great to get a form letter and pass it on to EVERY Polaris owner we know. I ride with a group of about 20 but man would a form letter work great.

Bing-A-Ding-Ding-Ding, Brrrrrap! Brrrrrrrrrap!!! Polaris_Nut#1's Avatar
    +1
    Dear: Jack @ss never mind screwing us on parts availability. How about you start building us some PWC again. It was really nice how your factory team went all the way and won you the 1996 world finals only to be dumped in the toilet by you @holes. Way to go Dumb @ss! I got a great idea lets brag out the greatest recreational vehicles on earth and stop making them when everybody still wants em. News Flash you're not Harley Davidson you morons. Sorry if anybody here owns one, but my God what are they thinking. Victory motorcycles are like fat chicks and mopeds, so I hear, they are fun to ride but you don't want you friends to see you on one.

I'm no word smith but letter sent! thanks for the heads up! Z

Bing-A-Ding-Ding-Ding, Brrrrrap! Brrrrrrrrrap!!! Polaris_Nut#1's Avatar
    +1
    OK, letter is sent!

Dear: Tom,

Never mind screwing us on parts availability. How about you start building us some PWC again. It was really nice how your factory team went all the way and won you the 1996 World Finals only to be dumped in the toilet by you people. I got a great idea lets brag about the Worlds Greatest Recreational Vehicles and stop making them when everybody still wants them. News Flash! You're not Harley Davidson. Victory motorcycles are like fat chicks and mopeds, so I hear, they are fun to ride but you don't want you friends to see you on one. I currently own four Polaris watercrafts and two snowmobiles. I was looking into buying a Polaris Trail blazer for the girlfriend. I still ride a 1985 HONDA ATC 250R and have no problems getting parts for it. Guess she'll be getting a HONDA. Smarten up!

full name
    and
    address
    here

Can't wait to see if I get a reply!

+1
    Yeah it totally sucks being only 25 years old and knowing that Polaris is the only ski's i'm interested in. The day will come when I have money to spend doin sweet project ski's of my own, and almost everyday over the last couple of years i've thought about what ski I might be diverted to cause Polaris simply won't be a possibility.

I went to school half hour drive from the Spirit Lake, IA plant and I remember how i'd cream myself driving past and seeing the stock yard, and then I remember how it looks now. Not only us as loyal customers, but all the employees. I remember hanging out with the polaris employees that were sent to my college for welding classes...wonder what they are doing now.

It has gotten ugly since they quit production, and is only gonna get worse, and to hope that Tom Tiller is going to give a rats @ss what any of us think anyways can only be a fantasy.

They don't do **** for their motorcycles from the money saved from stopping pwc production.....all that damn money is outsourced to people like Arlen Ness and people that actually can build a bike, and one day, that support will quit for Polaris, and when all eggs are in the same basket, bikes will could go belly up. And dont get me started on KTM...

I still have hope and loyalty for polaris ski's, but that's all gonna vanish soon if we can't even get replacement parts. Hell........look at all of the stuff guys have had to fabricate or modify themselves to make something work.

Seriously here.........we still have guys using ski's 13 years or older for BUILDING projects!!!!

+1
    I had a feeling this would happen sooner than later!!!

+1

Leter To Tom Tiller

Guys Please Do Not Attack Tom Tiller. As I Mentioned I Think He Does Not Even Know There Is A Parts Problem. I Will Work On A Generic Email That We Can All Copy And Fill In Your Name.

She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    +1
    Dear sir, I currently own 3 Polaris pwc (94-95) and find them to be very fun. I love the interchangeability you guys built into them as far as parts go. I've recently read you won't be supplying parts for the pwc anymore, and find that to be really upsetting. There is a loyal following of Polaris pwc owners, and most of whom own more than 1 Polaris product. And might I add, we take much flak from Seadoo, Kawasaki, and Yamaha owners via online waterceaft forums and defend our skis vicously. But, if you guys are not going to make/sell replacement parts for our craft, I guess we will be joining their ranks and bashing Polaris as well. I hope this is not the case and you continue to supply your loyal fan base with quality parts so we may be able to use them for years to come. A very concerned customer, Kevin Balata

Fedral law requires that the parts be adviable for 7 years after production date. WTF, might need to find a lawer!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information