11-08-2013, 10:09 PM #1
Ijsba 2014 rule change open season
Posted on IJSBA site:
IJSBA Rule Change Comment and Suggestion Period Now Open
November 5, 2013 in Member News, Rules and Regulations
IJSBA Rule Change Comment and Suggestion Period Now Open: November 5 through December 11, 2013
The IJSBA’s official rule change comment and suggestion period is now open. Persons interested in making rule change suggestions for the 2014 IJSBA Rule Book must have these suggestions submitted before December 12, 2013
If there is something you would like to see changed in the IJSBA Rule Book, this is your opportunity to try and make it happen. IJSBA will accept written submissions, via email, from any IJSBA member in good standing all the way up to 11:59 PM, PST, on December 11th, 2013.
Here is what you need to do:
- Write a clear, coherent, and well thought out position of what change you would like to see happen (or not happen) in the 2014 Rule Book. Be professional and courteous in your presentation.
- Be prepared to answer a response supporting your position and to be able to debate your position if necessary.
- Send the rule change suggestion to IJSBA by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your IJSBA membership number in your suggestion.
- On December 12, IJSBA will close the Rule Suggestion Period.
- By December 15, the IJSBA Managing Director will have compiled all of the suggestions into a dossier.
- On December 15, the IJSBA Managing Director will release the dossier and a list of recommendations to the public on IJSBA.com.
- On December 20, the IJSBA Managing Director will organize voting and submit the dossier to OEM, Affiliate, and Aftermarket Members of the IJSBA for voting. IJSBA will appoint at least one, and up to four competition members for voting. Voting participants may answer each item as Yes, No, or Abstain.
- Voting will close by January 2, 2014. Voting will close when either: all dossiers are returned, the close date has been reached, or when all items for voting have received such a sufficient number of responses that the outstanding dossiers cannot possibly change the outcome of the tallied votes.
For questions about IJSBA or the IJSBA Rule Suggestion Process, please contact IJSBA by emailing email@example.com or by calling +1-714-751-8695.
- See more at: http://www.ijsba.com/2013/11/05/ijsb....1c7465a5.dpuf
11-10-2013, 11:30 AM #2
I asked this in the other thread but is there a specific format that they want the submissions?
11-10-2013, 12:43 PM #3
As long as it's respectful and coherent should be fine. But to be sure, e or call Scott. He's quite good at getting back to people, and he is easy to talk to on the phone.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By rxpstan in forum US HydroDrag NationalsReplies: 19Last Post: 01-29-2014, 01:45 AM
By Mike H in forum Race Events and NewsReplies: 54Last Post: 01-12-2013, 12:51 AM
By shawn alladio in forum Race Events and NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2009, 02:17 AM
By kenshin89 in forum Race Events and NewsReplies: 74Last Post: 03-12-2008, 09:51 PM
By kenshin89 in forum Race Events and NewsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-10-2008, 10:23 AM