14 rxt vs rxt-x (color ideas)

Ok so im in the market for a ski and will be purchasing a 14 seadoo rxt or yamaha svho (the debate is just some things i like between both skis and what i decide)

The X is an extra 1200$ for very minimal upgrades. thing is...i LOVE the red and HATE the orange. is it hard to get ahold of seadoo decals (in another color) As i was thinking about buying a jettrim seat (for the rxt or rxt-x), painting the orange (possibly the white) items and changing decals red or blue.

has anyone else done this.

+1
    I would get the RXT, and do what you said. CCW can probably make you your Sea Doo decals, in red or blue. Jet Trim will be your best way to go for a seat cover, they're the best quality. The possibilities are endless with customizing the ski.

appreciate the response and yes I klike to have my touch on everything it seems. whatever I get I will be adding a really small kicker ipod amp (draws around 5 amps) and 2 small speakers. but everything I read I dont see how its 12-1300$ in upgrades for the X. and I dont care how much boost im running on a stock ski IMO. I do plan to add a depth finder though which I see seadoo has a module.

+1
    The doo is the way to go.

The ibr systems can't be beat. They just make riding sooo much easier and safe. Especially in tight areas around docks or other skis.

RXT 260 is 10 lbs. lighter than the RXT 260 X which equals faster acceleration lol. Your only paying for colors and a new bar in the X package.

Anyone painted on a new ish ski they had or bought? I can't aeem
    to find many pictures unless there
    older skis

+1
    There are a few. Black/Blue, Black/White, Black/Silver are a few I can think of

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rxt260_IS View Post
    RXT 260 is 10 lbs. lighter than the RXT 260 X which equals faster acceleration lol. Your only paying for colors and a new bar in the X package.
    NOPE. The RXT-X also has adjustable sponsons. If that is a feature your interested in, it is a pain in the ass to add to the RXT260.

BUT. The RXT260 has a fold-down boarding step. If that is a feature your interested in, it is a pain in the ass to add to the RXT-X.

Quote Originally Posted by steach View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rxt260_IS View Post
    NOPE. The RXT-X also has adjustable sponsons. If that is a feature your interested in, it is a pain in the ass to add to the RXT260.

BUT. The RXT260 has a fold-down boarding step. If that is a feature your interested in, it is a pain in the ass to add to the RXT-X.
    then I would need the rxt

Thread Information