Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

+1
    Thanks Jerry!!

+1
    If I'm not mistaken, this includes Islands off the Mississippi and Alabama coast...so affects them and riders from LA that want to trade swamp marsh for sand on occasion.

The last meeting and HQ of this thing is in Ocean Springs, MS.

+1
    This park is quite large. While it does not include all the barrier islands, it does stretch in length from the west end of Cat Island to near Ft. Walton Beach on St. Rosa Island. A defeat would be a huge loss. I will try to make the meeting and hope to address the panel w/a public comment, but I've not confirmed I can make it yet.

If I go, does anyone want to join me?

+1
    So some politician has a cousin or relative that needed a job so they created a study...

Let's just hope they ride pwc's..

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 83Gator View Post
    I will try to make the meeting and hope to address the panel w/a public comment
    I know it's crappy timing for you, but with your experience in this field and it not being your first rodeo with this type process, I think you're the best guy we could have to speak on our behalf!

7. +1 by:

+1
    Thanks for the vote of confidence, Wade. Yes - really bad timing. I really should not go and the easy thing to do is not go, but I feel compelled to make it happen. I gotta make some calls so I can get out of the office.

But I'm doing research now in case I get 2 minutes in front of a microphone.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 83Gator View Post
    Thanks for the vote of confidence, Wade. Yes - really bad timing. I really should not go and the easy thing to do is not go, but I feel compelled to make it happen. I gotta make some calls so I can get out of the office.

But I'm doing research now in case I get 2 minutes in front of a microphone.
    Next ride we make is free for you...I'm picking up your tab...gas, food, Jager shots (post ride), etc. I appreciate your contributions and dedication to the hobby. And that means something coming from a cheapskate like me.

+1
    Hmm, you didn't mention "pole dancer tips" as being covered... lol. As if - I'm doing this in the name of common sense and in defense of all of our civil rights being trampled. But I'm preaching to the choir, here. It's still a long shot, but I'm lining things up so I can go... fingers crossed...

11. +1 by:

+1
    Living in SWFL, this is an absolute insanely stupid proposal. There are tons of jet ski rentals and lots of rec rider around that would just cease to exist? I wish I knew more about this but look forward to reading/hearing more.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information