2011 FX SHO stalls at idle ?

Hi all,
    I recently purchased a secondhand 2011 FX SHO Cruiser 19hrs on the ski but engine has just had a repair after being stored for some time when it was started it bent 3 valves. The engine has had rings, valves replaced and throttle body replaced as well as it was seized. When I test rode the ski the engine had 1hr on it and it performed without fault but recently it has been cutting out when it returns to idle in the water. It restarts ok but you need to catch it with the throttle trigger to keep it alive, other than that it performs without fault. Out of the water on the flush hose it idles at 1200 rpm but sounds a little rough. No engine lights or warnings of any kind, I have put a full tank of fuel through it with some injector cleaner plugs were replaced with the engine repair. Any advice on how to precede would be greatly appreciated. PS anyone have a link to a manual?
    Regards
    Lee

Today I removed the injectors and had them cleaned and tested all ok, gave the ski a run this afternoon still no improvement in idle quality and continues to stall

+1
    where did you buy it and where do you live?

Live in Townsville brought the ski locally. After the supercharger drive gears ate themselves the rough idle was the least of my worries, when I had the engine out I found the inlet cam was 1 tooth advanced. All back together tonight Yamaha found me at set of 2013 drive gears idles like a baby. Hope to give it a run this week. I removed the ribbon while it was apart machined up a aluminium sleeve to replace it.

+1
    Did the dealer come to party and help you out with parts and labour. Even though it was a ski hand ski?

Grey import apparently they didn't want to know about it. I work for myself as a automotive mechanic so was able to do all the work myself pretty straight forward job really. Ive put about an hour and a half on it yesterday seems fine 67mph on the flat I think thats all they do. To be honest Ive lost a little confidence in the yamaha after seeing how flimsy the supercharger drive gears are anyway hope it hangs together. Total cost $720 of gears and gasket another $200 in consumables and 2 days of my life

Thread Information