Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States

Carbon Seat Cover

I am posting this here since most to the guys running the carbon seats are on the GPR's. Or at least that is what the posts make me seem to think. I have a 3DR seat for my STX-R and need to replace the cover or mat. What company have you used to redo yours? I really don't want to have to send the seat in due to the cost of shipping. I can send the cover I have that is in decent shape yet but not happy with the edging of it and also I have a crack under it that needs to be repair and removing it will destroy the chance of reinstallation. Let me know and thanks in advance.

Lake Of The Ozarks
    Unless the crack is substanial may be able to repair yourself from the underside of the seat, you can do the fiberglass layover for not much $$. Then if current cover is fairly decent .. just order a new custom cover that you want .. You can either install yourself ... but I just asked a guy here that does marine seats. He did an outstanding job of installing my new cover for $50.00 that's is less than buying the stapler and DIY headachs. Good Luck P.S. I got a great custom cover in the colors that I wanted from "Black Tip" I have had a lot of people come to me and ask where did I get the seat cover done ... They stated that they had spent twice as much on their cover from Jet Trim or some other source .. but really liked mine.

Thread Information