Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 154
  1. #1
    GRF + DashPac:) seadoo02xp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    4,559
    +1
    948

    2012 Rxpx 260 complete jet pump

    I'm selling my complete jet pump with nozzle. Mint condition has no problems or issues . Stepping up to a rotax pump so I no longer need this. Has around 40 hours on it. It has never seen salt water. Text me if interested
    314 5one8 2732

    350 shipped in us
    Last edited by seadoo02xp; 11-19-2013 at 10:31 PM.


  2. #2
    imp0ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Palm Harbor, FL
    Posts
    5,038
    +1
    672
    Jeez you know you can pick up a 23ft checkmate or baja, dump a LS6 in it with some work and break triple digits for less money than you spend on your sled

  3. +1 by:


  4. #3
    GRF + DashPac:) seadoo02xp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    4,559
    +1
    948
    Quote Originally Posted by imp0ster View Post
    Jeez you know you can pick up a 23ft checkmate or baja, dump a LS6 in it with some work and break triple digits for less money than you spend on your sled
    I like to party

  5. #4
    shrabber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    5,305
    +1
    376
    Time to throw Nos at it

  6. #5
    GRF + DashPac:) seadoo02xp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    4,559
    +1
    948
    Quote Originally Posted by shrabber View Post
    Time to throw Nos at it
    No

  7. #6
    Steve STSPERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cambridge, Ohio
    Posts
    2,701
    +1
    116
    free bump for a super guy!!

  8. #7
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,993
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoo02xp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imp0ster View Post
    Jeez you know you can pick up a 23ft checkmate or baja, dump a LS6 in it with some work and break triple digits for less money than you spend on your sled
    I like to party
    With dudes

  9. +1 by:


  10. #8
    GRF + DashPac:) seadoo02xp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    4,559
    +1
    948
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoo02xp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imp0ster View Post
    Jeez you know you can pick up a 23ft checkmate or baja, dump a LS6 in it with some work and break triple digits for less money than you spend on your sled
    I like to party
    With dudes
    And fat chicks

    Does anyone want my pump though

  11. #9
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,993
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoo02xp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoo02xp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imp0ster View Post
    Jeez you know you can pick up a 23ft checkmate or baja, dump a LS6 in it with some work and break triple digits for less money than you spend on your sled
    I like to party
    With dudes
    And fat chicks

    Does anyone want my pump though
    Ah yes, the fat chicks

    No on the pump

  12. #10
    GRF + DashPac:) seadoo02xp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    4,559
    +1
    948
    Scott first off I think you are afraid of well fed women. Secondly I added pictures to the first post . Bumpy bump!

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS Complete Motor 2012 rxpx 260 with cnc slow91 head 35 hours
    By seadoo02xp in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-17-2014, 10:11 PM
  2. 2012 RXPX 260 - Riva Fuel Pump Install Drama
    By DinoMite in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-14-2013, 09:47 PM
  3. 2012 RXPX 260 RS pump shoe seal problem help!
    By stiv in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-20-2013, 10:36 PM
  4. 1996 yahama wvt700 need complete jet pump assy
    By neal233 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 08:05 PM
  5. Yahama Complete Jet Pump Assy
    By neal233 in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 09:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •