Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    How to make 2006 rxp LOUDER???

    How can i make my o6 rxp exhaust or w/e a lot louder i want my jet ski to roar, but i don't want to spend a lot of money?
    Thanks
    Cam


  2. #2
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Crest Hill, IL
    Posts
    9,512
    +1
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by Camy1448 View Post
    How can i make my o6 rxp exhaust or w/e a lot louder i want my jet ski to roar, but i don't want to spend a lot of money?
    Thanks
    Cam
    remove the resonator, install a chunk of pipe to bridge the gap...

    I might have a few pipes left over from when I did my father's...PM me if you want one...

  3. #3
    Easy- Take off your exhaust. So you may get flames up the butt, but it will be loud.

    Why louder and not faster?
    You can remove your waterbox baffles and it will be louder. But when your real loud and not faster it will look wierd.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    remove the resonator, install a chunk of pipe to bridge the gap...

    I might have a few pipes left over from when I did my father's...PM me if you want one...
    how much loder would it be and would it be a roar? because i hate the supercharger squeel sound.
    where are you located and how would you get me the pipes? i'd be happy to pay you some. thanks

  5. #5
    Moderator Insanediego Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    5,885
    +1
    142
    straight pipe it!

  6. #6
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Crest Hill, IL
    Posts
    9,512
    +1
    215
    Its loud, same as the Rotax Power pipe, or a PPG pipe...

    PM me and I'll hook you up...

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Its loud, same as the Rotax Power pipe, or a PPG pipe...

    PM me and I'll hook you up...
    kk im pm'd you

  8. #8
    Matthew K ReDevilRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lemont, IL
    Posts
    2,477
    Just run a straight pipe from the j pipe to ure exhaust outlet ditch the waterbox. that will turn some heads

  9. #9
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Crest Hill, IL
    Posts
    9,512
    +1
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by ReDevilRXP View Post
    Just run a straight pipe from the j pipe to ure exhaust outlet ditch the waterbox. that will turn some heads
    that will work PERFECT...

  10. #10
    Matthew K ReDevilRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lemont, IL
    Posts
    2,477

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2013 rxp X ride plate made.. HOW TO MAKE ONE here is some pic
    By rxpredviper in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-19-2016, 02:05 PM
  2. How to make my rxp 07 light wight?
    By ripspeed in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 02:24 PM
  3. How to make RXP handle better
    By wakeborder556 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-14-2006, 03:52 PM
  4. Ideas on how to make the SC whine a bit louder?
    By Jeff C in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-07-2005, 09:58 PM
  5. How to launch your RXP
    By Bambeezer in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-2005, 10:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •