In search of RXT X 255 hull. Or possible conversion to RXT X 260?

I recently purchased a damaged 09' rxt x that had been involved in a CAR accident. It was dropped off the side of the trailer and cracked up a good portion of the right hand side of the hull. A repair shop said they could fix it, but it would cost me $1500-$2000.
    I can find older rxt hulls all day long, but there doesn't seem to be a single rxt x hull in the country! (I know there the same, but not wanting to go through the hassle of having painted).
    There is currently an entire shell off a 2013 rxt x on ebay. I know they have same engine, but how difficult would it be to drop my engine into it? Would it even be possible? Any and all help would be much appreciated!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	319306  

+1
    Rxt and rxtx hulls are the same except the tx hulls have a bigger tunnel for the pump.
    I don't see why you'd have any trouble with a 13 tx hull..
    Newer hull means she's worth more $$$$
    Last edited by wotxxxsd; 12-02-2013 at 12:22 PM.

+1
    really? A brand new 13 tx hull? I don't think I'd trust anything I couldn't see from eBay. That place has been the worlds scam store for the past few years.

Get any year XT and call it a day. BTW if you don't need the pump line from that I'll buy it off you.

+1
    I believe a place on eBay uses the motor and electronics to make some sort of boat then sells the hulls. I would convert to a T-X or P-X in a 2012 if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by imp0ster View Post
    really? A brand new 13 tx hull? I don't think I'd trust anything I couldn't see from eBay. That place has been the worlds scam store for the past few years.

Get any year XT and call it a day. BTW if you don't need the pump line from that I'll buy it off you.
    I'm going to decide what I want to do with it next week. I may just part it out. By the time I invest another $3000 in it i'll have more money in it than she's worth. I'll give you first dibs on the pump line.

Yup, that't the place I'm talking about. They seem pretty legit. They've had a few brand new RXT X hulls, but he said they've gotten rid of em all.
    been un able to find a single 2012 x-t or x-p hull any where!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn202003 View Post

I'm going to decide what I want to do with it next week. I may just part it out. By the time I invest another $3000 in it i'll have more money in it than she's worth. I'll give you first dibs on the pump line.
    where are you located? how much for as is?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn202003 View Post

where are you located? how much for as is?
    I'm in Kansas City. I would have to get $4000 to re coupe my loss, but it does need about $3000 in repairs.it needs hull, complete upper cowel/hood including guage cluster, rear seat and rear seat bracket.

Thread Information