Aerial free ride tower on a Speedster 200

Hello everyone,
    New to this and can find any info so im turning to everyone out here.
    I am replacing my factory tower as it is cracked and have been informed by BRP that towers are discontinued and i can not get one.
    My question to you all is does anybody know where i can find the black wake towers from the later speedster 200 for my boat??
    Or has anyone seen a Aerial Freeride tower on a Speedster 200?
    If i cant find a OEM tower im thinking of purchasing the free ride but its hard for me to picture the tower on it.
    Someone PLEASE PLEASE help me!

Thanks everyone i hope to hear from someone soon.

Mike

+1
    I assume by your screen name, that your not in the USA????

I might know where I could get you a silver/stainless tower for a speedster. One of my customers took his off his boat and then sold the boat. I am not sure if he still has it, but shipping outside of the USA would be crazy!!!!!

Let me know where you are and I will see if he still has the tower, if your interested..

Yep Aussie

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

I might know where I could get you a silver/stainless tower for a speedster. One of my customers took his off his boat and then sold the boat. I am not sure if he still has it, but shipping outside of the USA would be crazy!!!!!

Let me know where you are and I will see if he still has the tower, if your interested..

Hi there,
    Thanks for the reply
    I am interested however i dont want a factory tower from that model as there was an issue with the towers and were recalled.
    This is why im on this path as BRP are payinf for the lot.
    So my option are to find a later stock tower that has no known defects ie the black towers
    or an alternat seadoo tower if they can be adapted ie the 2011 210 wake forward facing tower
    or an aftermarket tower.
    Let me know what you think
    cheers

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiemike View Post

Hi there,
    Thanks for the reply
    I am interested however i dont want a factory tower from that model as there was an issue with the towers and were recalled.
    So my option are to find a later stock tower that has no known defects ie the black towers
    or an alternat seadoo tower if they can be adapted ie the 2011 210 wake forward facing tower
    or an aftermarket tower.
    cheers
    I am unaware of any recalled towers, but would have to check all my bulletins from BRP to see about that... As far as installing an aftermarket tower, it may not/probably will not mount in the same place so it will not have the built in inner reinforcement needed to support the pulling on the tower when towing....

Good luck with your search!

Hi there,
    Thanks for the reply
    or an aftermarket tower.
    cheers
    I am unaware of any recalled towers, but would have to check all my bulletins from BRP to see about that... As far as installing an aftermarket tower, it may not/probably will not mount in the same place so it will not have the built in inner reinforcement needed to support the pulling on the tower when towing....

Thank Tiny,
    I have found a place in the USA "Sampson Sports" who make towers and custom make each tower to fit that specific boat
    they have a tower that is similar in shape to the OEM tower so i have asked them for a quote and if it can be done.
    I think their towers are the best option as i can see so just waiting for them.
    If you have heard of them id love to hear what you have heard
    There website shows the fabrication side of it which was interesting and the towers look very solid built.

+1

Hi there,
    Thanks for the reply
    or an aftermarket tower.
    cheers

Thank Tiny,
    I have found a place in the USA "Sampson Sports" who make towers and custom make each tower to fit that specific boat
    they have a tower that is similar in shape to the OEM tower so i have asked them for a quote and if it can be done.
    There website shows the fabrication side of it which was interesting and the towers look very solid built.
    The only aftermarket towers I have heard of are called "monster towers" I really dont like the way they look, looks cheap...

Hope they can come back to you with a good price and your able to get a tower pretty quickly!!!

Enjoy it!!!

Thank Tiny,
    The only aftermarket towers I have heard of are called "monster towers" I really dont like the way they look, looks cheap...

Hope they can come back to you with a good price and your able to get a tower pretty quickly!!!

Enjoy it!!!

Tiny,

Thanks for the reply i appreciate your concern,
    I totally agree with you regarding monster towers
    I heard back from sampson sports the tower i liked is too big for my boat but they have a forward facing alternative thats
    is quite nice and as i said custom made for my boat
    Have a look as they are a lot better than monster towers.
    Take care
    http://samsonsports.com/wp-content/u...e-featured.jpg

+1
    Your right, that is a much better looking than a Monster Tower...Too bad it doesnt fit your boat.........

The Switchblade tower wont fit but apparently the Blade forward facing tower will so fingers crossed.
    Will let you know how i go
    http://b.vimeocdn.com/ts/306/668/306668228_640.jpg
    Have a look and tell me what you think.

Have fun stay safe

+1
    hey I would be interested in the factory tower for my 200 does the guy still have it

Thread Information