Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Selling my 2012 GTI SE 130

Where is the best place to post adds for selling my ski? Im in Northern Ohio so it might not sell till spring,I hope anyway. Its a 2012 GTI SE 130 with 49 hours on it,sea doo cover,sand anchor,dock bumpers,2 life vests on a sea doo move trailer,I washed it after every ride,only rode in fresh water.It has a little over 1 year left on the warranty,Im asking $8,000 even.

+1
    Craigslist can't hurt.

+1
    Advertise it in Canada.
    A lot of Canadians come down in the winter to buy and bring home. Prices are higher in Canada.

+1
    It sucks you're selling and getting out of the hobby/sport. I know part of it is because you only have the one ski...Any chance you might do something like get 2 Sparks down the road or maybe get a couple older used skis?

Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    It sucks you're selling and getting out of the hobby/sport. I know part of it is because you only have the one ski...Any chance you might do something like get 2 Sparks down the road or maybe get a couple older used skis?
    No My wife told me she is no longer interested in riding them,so Ill try to sell it and next summer Ill ride it till it sells if it sells.

Quote Originally Posted by wotxxxsd View Post
    Advertise it in Canada.
    A lot of Canadians come down in the winter to buy and bring home. Prices are higher in Canada.
    Thats a good idea,where should I look to post it? I really dont have much good luck selling anything.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by taz01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    No My wife told me she is no longer interested in riding them,so Ill try to sell it and next summer Ill ride it till it sells if it sells.
    Damn wives. lol. She probably seen how much fun and joy it gave you and knowing how wives can be...they can't allow that. lol

+1
    if you are wanting to sell it to a Canadian advertise it on "Kijiji" its Canada's craigslist. that's were us Canadians shop

Work: GTA ------------ ----------------- Play: Georgian Bay
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by seawave View Post
    if you are wanting to sell it to a Canadian advertise it on "Kijiji" its Canada's craigslist. that's were us Canadians shop
    +1 to kijiji, its where I sell everything and coincidentally where I found my RXPX. Drove 3 hours away to pick it up for what I think was a good price! I'd make sure to list it in GTA to maximize the audience. Only downside is *I think* that my dealer told me American Sea Doo warranty doesn't apply in Canada. So that additional year of warranty would be worthless unless someone wanted to commute back to the USA to get work done.

Quote Originally Posted by seawave View Post
    Thanks for the help, I posted it on there so we will see what happens.If it dont sell Ill post it on there again in the spring.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information