Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Anyone know who makes this seat cover?

I've been looking everywhere for who makes this custom seat cover and no dice. It looks like a factory stitching job as you can see the cross stitch in the center seat section and I find nobody doing that. Even the strap is black and not factory for the year. BlackTip covers looked the closest I could find but the stitching is not a match but seat pattern/style is. M-Line seemed like a real nice cover but I'm not as crazy about the design as this one. First pic is the cover I'm searching for. Second pic is the BlackTip...how is the quality in those covers In the event I can't find what I'm after?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	07 RXT custom seat_001.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	319442Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00202_bB1074uHQ7G_600x450.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	319447

+1
    I use black tip for mats and seats, mostly cause I can pick them up in stock 10 mins from my house. I have no complaints about the product, I have a seat right now that has been sitting out for 7ish years uncovered total about 9 Years old, in partial shade/sun and it looks like it would clean up fine.

+1
    7yrs uncovered outside and still holding up?...sounds pretty durable. Appreciate the input.

That cover I'm looking for just looks to damn close to factory. I just had a crazy thought. This guy down the street has a little shop and one day I watched him spray paint a seat...course I was chuckling watching this. The he shows me the can and other section of seat he already did. Couldn't believe I was pressing down on a painted vinyl seat and no cracking. Some sort of special paint for this application. My point is it makes me wonder if the owner of that 07 RXT didn't do the same thing and picture just doesn't reveal it. It was a craigslist sale I stumbled upon and inquired about the seat but got no response.

Banned User
    +1
    Those are blacktip, you can see their logo in the 2nd pic...Email them and give them this picture, they probably have the pattern....

+1
    The second of the seat cover is BlackTip...agreed. But I'm after the seat cover in the first pic...they're different...look again. I posted both pics to show the BlackTip was as close as I could find to pic 1. I suspect the dude used vinyl paint on the factory cover because nothing out there matches that first pic.

+1
    COntact Jettrim in lake havasu AZ.

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken62465 View Post
    The second of the seat cover is BlackTip...agreed. But I'm after the seat cover in the first pic...they're different...look again. I posted both pics to show the BlackTip was as close as I could find to pic 1. I suspect the dude used vinyl paint on the factory cover because nothing out there matches that first pic.
    jettrim or hydroturf can do custom stitching you just need to give them a design and what materials and colors you want

Banned User
    +1
    1st pic is Mline...I've had several of their seats, even had one all black with Yellow stitching done...

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=30932

Contact Jason...

+1
    If that 1st pic is an M-Line cover than it's a custom requested design because the 2 flavors on M-Lines site is not even a close match. I'll contact Jason and see what he can do. Hope that contact info on his site is good because I believe you and I had this discussion once before and I never received a response from him using that contact info page.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken62465 View Post
    7yrs uncovered outside and still holding up?...sounds pretty durable. Appreciate the input.
    just to be clear that ski has not been sat on in 7 years either tho.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information