+1

2011 Service/Shop Manual

Hey Guys, I just picked up a service manual for my 2011 rxtx from eBay and i have alot of reading to do but it will come in very handy in the future I'm sure but i wanted to let everyone know the seller i purchased mine from has another for sale and wanted someone from the forums to grab it before the auction ends. The link is http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sea-Doo-Serv...-/261341158951 if anyone is interested

+1
    Welcome aboard the Hulk!!!

If the inner cooler is stock in your ski change it before it craps itself and damages the motor...
    Other than that you've got a bad ASS ski!!!

+1
    Thanks for the warm welcome, i've been hanging around here for a couple years and just finally decided to start posting, and I'm glad i did. My ski as of right now doesn't have much done to it but i did a 4" inch front air and removed the flame arrestor in the manifold and installed a riva gen 3 power cooler because the stock intercoolers are complete junk! I bought the ski with 22 hours on it and it was already blowing water into my engine!

+1
    With that being said fog the throttle body when you let her sit for any extended period of time..
    Throttle body has a tendency to rust after water injestion..

Ask me how I know..

+1
    Also if you have the rear ladder and the brackets break then doo is or atleast was changing them for free.
    The brackets dry out and easily crack..
    I had 1 break and when I went to order it my dealership friends told me about the bulletin. Funny thing is they replaced both sides and some how the other side broke at the dealer...
    Yeah I've got some good guys at my local doo dealership.. they love all the skis I bring them that are under warranty.
    Also call a dealership and give them the vin # to check for buds updates and possible service bulletins. Both are FREE to you..

+1
    Thanks for all the great information, i was really surprised to see my throttle body was clean after it was being sprayed by salt water, the intercooler must not have been leaking for very long, but now its far away from salt and only ridden in fresh water, and its all winterized now and the throttle body is coated in the seadoo anti corrosion lube, and i don't have a rear boarding ladder, I'm actually glad i don't have one so i don't have to worry about it breaking. I also did just bring it to the dealer for them to do all the Buds updates, and everything else looks good, my jet pump still has bolts that are tight, and the ski has been working the way it should thankfully and hopefully it stays that way for a long time!

Thread Information