Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar

Another Nils product question?

I'm trying to get an idea of what i should buy now and what i should wait to buy when i see what Nils has coming out. I hope it's soon. So far i have over $4000 in mods i plan to do before spring so i need to get started.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    guess we just gotta be patient for all the companies out there doing R&D... do the no brainer mods to keep u occupied. that's what i'm doing and them i'm waitin for late winter to buy anything else. So far i'm doing hull/ride plate work, pump mods, air intake, thru-hull exhaust.... things that need to get done regardless of what SC or IC gets released.

+1
    Waiting is probably not a bid idea, there is no less than 4 big ticket items that I know of that will be before spring.

I am sure there are more that I do not know about.

Waitng Sucks!

Guys, look at me! I've been comping at the bit to do something other than replace broken parts! And the crappy thing is i have to build myself an RXT first. I've already done the math on the "no brainer" things using Riva's IC and such(the stuff i'd like to wait for from Nils) and it's coming out to around $5,000.

Pistons, ECU, Pump w/impros mod, thru hull exhaust, prop, blower gears, fuel pressure reg., cold air intake, sponsons

I'm not askin anyone to feel sorry for me and i know what your gonna say Steve, but i don't see buying and RXT an option for me right now. I make almost $40k a year and Best buy barely approved me for a $500 card 2 weeks ago. I couldn't wipe my ass with my credit it's so bad. I'm hoping to sell my camaro so i can drop the bomb on this ski soon.

+1
    Yea, i know its alot of money to dump into a ski. I've dumped a small fortune into mine as well, but when you drop the hammer on that bitch it makes it all worthwhile. The acceleration is like a drug

No crap i feel like i could take on the world with my GTX and it is after all a GTX. I can hardly wait. It's like crack under my thumb. I plan on making as many parts as i can myself. I usually drink myself into oblivion in the garage and wake up the next morning with a hangover and some nice homemade stuff. Just like those homemade opas blockoffs i made, i couldn't have spent 3 hours hand filing them sober.

Quote Originally Posted by 01xdime
    No crap i feel like i could take on the world with my GTX and it is after all a GTX. I can hardly wait. It's like crack under my thumb. I plan on making as many parts as i can myself. I usually drink myself into oblivion in the garage and wake up the next morning with a hangover and some nice homemade stuff. Just like those homemade opas blockoffs i made, i couldn't have spent 3 hours hand filing them sober.
    Just be careful.....

beer+powertools=missing finger that hurts worse than your head

Trust me i have scars as well as nice homemade parts.

Thread Information