Thread: 04 RXP question

04 RXP question

I am thinking of making an offer on a 04 rxp near me. It is being brokered by the dealer for a girl that bought an 07 three seater. It is in good condition, only a few scratches and no dents or fiberglass repair. It has 75 hours on it. It comes with a cover but no trailer. I am pretty lost when it comes to what would be a good deal for a rxp. I think they will take 6000 for it, maybe a little less. Does this sould like a good deal? Is 75 hours a lot for an 04? Thanks.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by fazznick View Post
    I am thinking of making an offer on a 04 rxp near me. It is being brokered by the dealer for a girl that bought an 07 three seater. It is in good condition, only a few scratches and no dents or fiberglass repair. It has 75 hours on it. It comes with a cover but no trailer. I am pretty lost when it comes to what would be a good deal for a rxp. I think they will take 6000 for it, maybe a little less. Does this sould like a good deal? Is 75 hours a lot for an 04? Thanks.
    if you have a trailer, GET IT...thats a good deal.

What is the repair situation? has the SC clutches been replaced or not, etc?

I did tell him I wanted a list of any repairs they have done to it. He said that at the moment he didnt believe anything major was ever done. They should have the records though because they sold it too her new and that is where it is serviced. I havent had any problems with the dealer in the past but it has been ten years since I bought from them last and they are under new ownership.

I have talked to probably ten dealers around here and none of them would tell me anything about the sc washers. I will put in metal ones before my first ride. I will have to buy a single trailer for $525.

75 is not many hours at all considering that it's 3 seasons old, I typically ride 75 hrs. or more in one season.

I have about 220 hours on my 04' RXP, still runs like the first day I bought it.

sounds like a good deal as long as the s/c washers never have let go i have a 04 rxp with 80 hrs on her but i have 3 jet skis & a boat there only so much time so each gets 20 -25 hrs per season so i guess that adds up 2 80-100 hrs per season

Thread Information