Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

+1

Build your Sea doo spark!

I was on the sea doo website and realized that the build your own spark feature is finally released!

http://www.sea-doo.com/build-and-pri...tabrand=seadoo

It saves the builds you put together as well. Accessories make the ski expensive fast! Dealerships will probably relying on added on fees and add-on features to raise their profits on this ski.

Feel free to post the sparks you create in the thread! I am pretty sure you can do that using the share feature but i have not yet tested it out.

+1
    I built my first one. 90 HP, 2 UP, IBR, Bilge Pump, Convenience Package, Yellow with the Classic Yellow Wrap. This would be the one for the wife.

B
    ulid 1

Second one for me. 90 HP, 2 UP, IBR, Bilge Pump, Convenience Package, Orange with Classic Orange Wrap.

Build 2

Too bad this is just for fun and not a real order. lol
    Last edited by Q in Arizona; 12-17-2013 at 01:43 PM.

+1
    personally I would have a hard time buying much other than the base 2 seat one (than adding a tune) I like the spark but once you start getting up in the 7-8K range my interest drops pretty fast.

4. +1 by:

Basic 60hp with storage for me. Orange. An ecu reflash would shortly follow.

6. +1 by:

+1
    It does get less appealing as you see the price rise so quickly, but it is quite fun to customize it! Ferrari has a build your own car feature that is perfect if you are feeling bored. I cant see to many people getting to many add on features on the Spark, maybe 1 or 2. Who knows, maybe some people will get their ski with all the options, it is too bad it can get so expensive.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 800X-4rider View Post
    Basic 60hp with storage for me. Orange. An ecu reflash would shortly follow.
    I fail to see HOW BRP allows this to happen. To me it's a massive financial mistake. Why would someone buy a 90 HP machine?

The 90HP means more stability, and having an extra passenger on the back. which makes tubing and other sports easier to achieve.

10. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiedcrayfish View Post
    The 90HP means more stability, and having an extra passenger on the back. which makes tubing and other sports easier to achieve.
    how exactly does 90hp add more stability? the 90hp is the same exact machine except the engine is tuned differently. getting the 3up would add more stability but the 90hp is available in 2up as well.

@ Jamalama, I agree with you, at this point it makes no sense to buy the 90hp when it would in total be only a few hundred more to buy the 60 and tune it to 109. I'm not sure if sea doo expected anyone to make a tuning product so quickly! tough luck for them

+1
    Some people will still buy the 90 just for fear of voiding their warranty. And that's a very valid reason. And if you go 3up, you don't even have the option of getting the 60hp. The good thing about the 90hp option is the fact that it comes with sport mode or touring mode button. Good when your family comes to town and you don't want them going crazy on your ski.

13. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by JayDog View Post
    Some people will still buy the 90 just for fear of voiding their warranty. And that's a very valid reason. And if you go 3up, you don't even have the option of getting the 60hp. The good thing about the 90hp option is the fact that it comes with sport mode or touring mode button. Good when your family comes to town and you don't want them going crazy on your ski.
    You get sport mode and touring on tuned 60 hp skis(100hp ++ tuned )

And on tuned 90

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information