Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Rustymuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Hendersonville, TN
    Posts
    2,647
    +1
    354

    Video: Are You Ready For “Dangerous Waters” Season 3?



    If you haven’t heard of the epic PWC adventure show, “Dangerous Waters” you owe it to yourself to catch up quickly. Starting off in June of 2011, expedition leader Steven Moll and a crew of five launched aboard their specially-outfitted personal watercraft from Seattle, Washington, across the Bering Strait towards the Russian coastline.

    The first seasons document 65 days and 4500 miles of hair-raising adventure that’ll make you rethink what you consider “endurance riding” all the way to Russia, the crew of “Dangerous Waters” are taking a page from the epic “Long Way Round” series, and are attempting to circumnavigate the globe aboard PWC.

    The post Video: Are You Ready For “Dangerous Waters” Season 3? appeared first on The Watercraft Journal.

    Click to Read More...


  2. #2
    devils ride 250's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    lehigh valley pa
    Posts
    775
    +1
    124
    Greatest show. Great idea. Catch clips on the internet. Bucket list anyone? Serious waters and situations these guys see

  3. #3
    Miglater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Howell, MI
    Posts
    425
    +1
    25
    Thanks for posting this! Can't believe I didn't know/hear about this show til now.......

  4. #4
    CJ's gpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    685
    +1
    34
    damn! just checked and I don't get MavTv (channel 411 for optimum). I'd have to upgrade to the sports package. anyone know anyother place to watch it?

  5. #5
    Miglater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Howell, MI
    Posts
    425
    +1
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ's gpr View Post
    damn! just checked and I don't get MavTv (channel 411 for optimum). I'd have to upgrade to the sports package. anyone know anyother place to watch it?
    I've been searching for sources, only thing I could find is season 1 dvd set from sbt.

    http://www.shopsbt.com/newproducts/38-500-DW1.html

  6. #6
    devils ride 250's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    lehigh valley pa
    Posts
    775
    +1
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Miglater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ's gpr View Post
    damn! just checked and I don't get MavTv (channel 411 for optimum). I'd have to upgrade to the sports package. anyone know anyother place to watch it?
    I've been searching for sources, only thing I could find is season 1 dvd set from sbt.

    http://www.shopsbt.com/newproducts/38-500-DW1.html
    Awesome. Ya I don't get the channel either. If u ask me this should be on discovery ch. or covered more. This is insane. Anyone else up for this????!!!!

  7. #7
    CJ's gpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    685
    +1
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by devils ride 250 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miglater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ's gpr View Post
    damn! just checked and I don't get MavTv (channel 411 for optimum). I'd have to upgrade to the sports package. anyone know anyother place to watch it?
    I've been searching for sources, only thing I could find is season 1 dvd set from sbt.

    http://www.shopsbt.com/newproducts/38-500-DW1.html
    Awesome. Ya I don't get the channel either. If u ask me this should be on discovery ch. or covered more. This is insane. Anyone else up for this????!!!!
    I wish it was on discovery! I think at $24 for the first season it might make more sense to pay for the extra sports channels

  8. #8
    srjrinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sun Valley, CA
    Posts
    122
    Dang, only got the last 7min of this!!!!

  9. #9
    Captain Spalding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Olathe,Kansas
    Posts
    241
    +1
    23
    How did they keep the skis from freezing when they camped? I haven't seen the show just the trailer,so not sure if it was shown.

  10. #10
    Rustymuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Hendersonville, TN
    Posts
    2,647
    +1
    354
    That is a VERY good question, Cap.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Case of The Hump Days: Are You Ready For an Enclosed Sea-Doo?
    By Rustymuscle in forum The Watercraft Journal
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2016, 12:10 AM
  2. Video: Are You Ready For Daytona Beach’s Round 1 of AquaX?
    By Rustymuscle in forum The Watercraft Journal
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2015, 04:50 PM
  3. Are you ready for some Basketball!
    By Dubz1 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 01:26 PM
  4. scalped hull ready for the water
    By jetskibill9999 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 07:31 AM
  5. Is everyone ready for the off season?
    By Polaris_Nut#1 in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2006, 02:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •