Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    +1

Results are in....!

And I gotta say I am not 100 % satisfied. Definately not what I expected but I know it has to do with the prop. It was only turning about 7800 for a while then max was 7900rpms. 68.6 mph....SOOOOO dissapointing....I definately got there quick though! I have to lean all the way forward to be able to get on plane without bouncing like a MOFO.

I had brunch and then supper with a few skis!
    I got there and there was an unusual amount of jet skier around. I go for a short ride and when I get back I see there are 3 GP1300 lined up waiting for me...Definately had something going on cuz they all sounded pretty lound....Anyways, the guy signals me down....I tell him to go ahead....Probably about 15 skis ahead....I hit it and in a little bit I was walking past him with ease....Then another one joins....Ate him alive too, the third one thought he was slick jumping on me with like 20+ skis ahead....took me a bit longer to get him but surely did. I tell him, lets go from dead stop, you going ahead too soon on me....He ok'd and what a slap in the rear end right away I jumped 4-5+ skis on him and kept going....While this was going on in front of many many onlookers in the island I see a dude in an RXP that signals me down.....Stage 1.7 on it the guy said....Total ownage!...Had him quick and spit the bones out!

I get to shore and park close to the 3 GP1300...Tried talking to them asking what they had but had this as an answer "oh not much"....that's it, I guess they were pretty bumed....Then when I take a look at one of the GP's, the one that gave me the hardest time....I see he has a sticker on the back of a little dude pissing on "sea doo"....Man I started craking up like a MOFO!....I walk past by it with my girl and point it out to her and start cracking up!!! In their faces! HA!...Dont get me wrong I never do this, but they were total A..HOLES.....Totally unlike the dude in the RXP who got to talking to me and told me what he had, basically stage 2 with not intercooler.

Back to the topic....what I need to do to the prop? Jerry, you up for a magic trick?

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    what is going on with that ski! ... u got more than a Riva stage 2.. u should be at 72+

hopefully a prop can get you 3-4 mph, damn

Churn & Burn Geo !!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485 View Post
    what is going on with that ski! ... u got more than a Riva stage 2.. u should be at 72+

hopefully a prop can get you 3-4 mph, damn
    Tell me about it Steve! You think those extra 3-4 mph are hidden in the missing 300 rpms?...I had one bar of fuel missing only....

Should I try shrr 14/19.5 prop?

I got pissed off soon cuz Vladimir told me it was turning 8100 rpms....

He put a Piss on sea doo sticker on the back of the ski? How the hell are you supose to read that if you were in front the whole time?

Someone must of told them that stickers add Horsepower.

Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar
    +1
    I've been absolutely amazed everytime i pitch my prop. Even when i did it backwards LOL!

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    you have a boost gauge? you sure you have no boost leaks in any of your plumbing?

oil level is ok?

14/19.5 is only going to lower your RPMs more if you can't spin an out of the box 14/19 as it is

+1
    it may be your location I had the same mods and was turning a 14/19.5 at 8000-8100 you should be at the limiter with the 14/19

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ReDevilRXP View Post
    He put a Piss on sea doo sticker on the back of the ski? How the hell are you supose to read that if you were in front the whole time?

Someone must of told them that stickers add Horsepower.
    LOL!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 01xdime View Post
    I've been absolutely amazed everytime i pitch my prop. Even when i did it backwards LOL!
    Too funny man? Wanna practice on my prop?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information