Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1
    Moderator #985 lasportsmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pierre Part, Louisiana
    Posts
    4,780
    +1
    358

    Our new moderator

    I would like to introduce everyone to our newest moderator here in th Kawasaki section. Sean Smokeysevin will be assisting me in this section.

    Welcome and congrats Sean.


  2. #2
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    424
    +1
    40
    Merry Christmas Sean

  3. #3
    Vman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,363
    +1
    339
    Congrats Sean!

    If You would like to ban me for a short while in order to experience wielding Your new found power... Please feel free!

  4. +1 by:


  5. #4
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    424
    +1
    40
    LOL - same here, Steve usually has that honor

  6. #5
    My name is Sean and I am addicted to STXs smokeysevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,485
    +1
    320
    Haha, thanks guys! I think you all know me well enough that unless you are actively harassing someone (and are wrong in doing so) we wont have any issues. That being said, I will call you out if thay is the case and will have no problem addressing it.

    Merry Christmas to y'all, and thanks for the warm reception.

    Sean

  7. +1 by:


  8. #6
    Self Confessed Day Dreamer toomanytoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,932
    +1
    151
    How are you going to fit this new job in mate, you've got too many STX's to build.

  9. #7
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee WI
    Posts
    16,708
    +1
    1,324
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeysevin View Post
    Haha, thanks guys! I think you all know me well enough that unless you are actively harassing someone (and are wrong in doing so) we wont have any issues. That being said, I will call you out if thay is the case and will have no problem addressing it.

    Merry Christmas to y'all, and thanks for the warm reception.

    Sean

    What if we harass our notorious troll Kawi basher????? Is that allowed?

  10. #8
    My name is Sean and I am addicted to STXs smokeysevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,485
    +1
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by toomanytoys View Post
    How are you going to fit this new job in mate, you've got too many STX's to build.
    Im waiting on parts like always, the FedEx guy thinks im a dog by the way I drool when the truck pulls up. Im also looking for 2 ultras now as well so the shop is filling up. Ill handle it all though, its looking like 2014 Will be exciting.

    Sean

  11. #9
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee WI
    Posts
    16,708
    +1
    1,324
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeysevin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by toomanytoys View Post
    How are you going to fit this new job in mate, you've got too many STX's to build.
    Im waiting on parts like always, the FedEx guy thinks im a dog by the way I drool when the truck pulls up. Im also looking for 2 ultras now as well so the shop is filling up. Ill handle it all though, its looking like 2014 Will be exciting.

    Sean
    Damn, you are going to be a busy guy!!!!

  12. #10
    My name is Sean and I am addicted to STXs smokeysevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,485
    +1
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeysevin View Post
    Haha, thanks guys! I think you all know me well enough that unless you are actively harassing someone (and are wrong in doing so) we wont have any issues. That being said, I will call you out if thay is the case and will have no problem addressing it.

    Merry Christmas to y'all, and thanks for the warm reception.

    Sean

    What if we harass our notorious troll Kawi basher????? Is that allowed?
    Trolls will be dealt with, you are allowed to have a different viewpoint and defend that but you arent allowed to personally attack people or "be a dick".

    Sean


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. GTX/RXT : Our new CARBON FIBER SEATS!!
    By Shibby1485 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 04:39 AM
  2. Pictures of our new Rude Superchargers!!
    By bttek1 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 08:00 PM
  3. congrats RX951 new moderator
    By N8R in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-28-2006, 09:25 AM
  4. New Moderator???
    By WFO in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 08:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •