Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: BEWARE !!!!

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Homer Glen Il.
    Posts
    8,704
    +1
    109

    BEWARE !!!!

    http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=416776

    This is the guy I think K447 bought a motor from comes on here selling too ,can't refund the guys money but sure as hell can buy up more ski's and parts to me that's BS !!!!!!!!!!


  2. #2
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee WI
    Posts
    16,708
    +1
    1,324
    YIKES!!!!!

  3. #3
    Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    near Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    36,595
    +1
    1,276
    Quote Originally Posted by 785 lugs View Post
    http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=416776

    This is the guy I think K447 bought a motor from comes on here selling too ,can't refund the guys money but sure as hell can buy up more ski's and parts to me that's BS !!!!!!!!!!
    You are thinking that ROSCOMAN11 is the same person as PolarisJunky ...

    He does lots of selling on here too;
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/sear...vBForum_Thread

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Homer Glen Il.
    Posts
    8,704
    +1
    109
    Yes he is the same guy NO GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by 785 lugs; 12-31-2013 at 03:45 PM.

  5. #5
    Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,777
    +1
    401
    k447 you should go to pwctoday and post negative feedback on him

  6. #6
    Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    near Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    36,595
    +1
    1,276
    Quote Originally Posted by TxPro1200 View Post
    k447 you should go to pwctoday and post negative feedback on him
    I do not have a negative experience to base feedback on.

    I will say that I have not yet installed or even run the SBT engine that I purchased, but it appears to be in zero hour, never run condition, which was what I was told I was buying. I certainly hope it actually is as I expect it to be, when the time comes to use it.

  7. #7
    BlueFishCrisis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Medina, Ohio, United States
    Posts
    4,988
    +1
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TxPro1200 View Post
    k447 you should go to pwctoday and post negative feedback on him
    I do not have a negative experience to base feedback on.

    I will say that I have not yet installed or even run the SBT engine that I purchased, but it appears to be in zero hour, never run condition, which was what I was told I was buying. I certainly hope it actually is as I expect it to be, when the time comes to use it.
    Sounds like you may want to pull some of the plugs and take a look see.....

  8. #8
    bowsniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    macomb,michigan
    Posts
    5,896
    +1
    6
    Yeah. Make sure the pistons are in the right direction or else k-bomb in 60 seconds.
    Last edited by bowsniper; 01-11-2014 at 10:18 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. eBay Buyers Beware
    By Flynfox in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 12:20 AM
  2. Beware of this scam
    By Lvnspeed in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2006, 07:27 PM
  3. Riva controller beware !!!
    By WFO in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-04-2006, 07:55 PM
  4. Phone scam to beware of!!
    By w/rpm500 in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 01:01 AM
  5. Beware on Ebay when buying From this person!
    By Angelse68cal in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 03:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •