Thread: Crazy Stage 2

+1

Crazy Stage 2

Got 76.4 on my Stage 2 Saturday, this thing kick #ss. Started off at 74.6 Full Tank up to 76.4 nearly empty. Nothing like running 20 miles at 60+
    Now if I only had some other bikes to run. The fastest one down here is a Stage 2 GP1300R. Anyone in the nearby islands wana race?

Yes come to Aruba

+1

Thumbs up

Congrats! Great numbers on your Stage 2!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Antiguan RXP View Post
    Anyone in the nearby islands wana race?

Bring it to Puerto Rico, we can race all day long if you want by the way congrats, you have a very fast ski down there.

Cool

Also To Tampa We Race All Year Arround =d>

Boosted. Where in Aruba are you? We go every year to La Cabana resort. Very nice. Right on eagle beach. I love all of the restaraunts down there. My favorites are el gaucho, amazonia, and promenade in san nicholas. Promenade moved over by divi village though. I went there when it was still in san nicholas. You ever go to any of these places? I used to rent yamaha xl 700's on eagle beach and in 2004 I went to the end of the beach and there were 4 foot rollers and I jumped the damn thing so high and it landed flat. The thing was clanking around after that and when the came and got me we went back to the beach and a motor mount was broken! I am suprised he didn't charge me anything. Usually they hold your credit card hostage until you get back. Two years ago I rented a yamaha vx110 and did a quick turn going 45 and this is the pic of that happening. My mom took the shot too early. The wall of water was much bigger in the video. That thing digs in hard when you turn sharp. I almost got thrown off. Here is the pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P8170399.JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	933.4 KB 
ID:	19327  

Well i'm in paradera, it's like more in the middle of the island. Yes La Cabana is a nice resort and just in front of a nice beach. I think the best rest for me is El Gaucho since i'm a meat lover lol. Amazonia and Texas de Brazil are great to so is promenade. Usually we are by the eagle beach every Sunday for awhile than we go over to the highrise hotels and the north side of the island the jump some waves . Let me know when you come over again i'll show you around.

Quote Originally Posted by ccassone View Post
    Boosted. Where in Aruba are you? We go every year to La Cabana resort. Very nice. Right on eagle beach. I love all of the restaraunts down there. My favorites are el gaucho, amazonia, and promenade in san nicholas. Promenade moved over by divi village though. I went there when it was still in san nicholas. You ever go to any of these places? I used to rent yamaha xl 700's on eagle beach and in 2004 I went to the end of the beach and there were 4 foot rollers and I jumped the damn thing so high and it landed flat. The thing was clanking around after that and when the came and got me we went back to the beach and a motor mount was broken! I am suprised he didn't charge me anything. Usually they hold your credit card hostage until you get back. Two years ago I rented a yamaha vx110 and did a quick turn going 45 and this is the pic of that happening. My mom took the shot too early. The wall of water was much bigger in the video. That thing digs in hard when you turn sharp. I almost got thrown off. Here is the pic.

Cool! I will be going this august. I will be in touch! Hahaha meet me on eagle beach! We will smoke those yamahas!

Thread Information