Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

+1

Switching to 310, any good dealers in the E Tennessee area?

Wow, my first post in the Kawasaki section! After a very long deliberation over the last few months, I am going to make the switch to the 310. Probably the SE. I have read some of the posts by John Belton and others, and my curiosity has the best of me and really want to try my first Kawasaki ski. Long story short, I put money down at a dealer here that sells Yamaha and Kawi on a 14 FZR a couple months ago. My 12' FX Cruiser SHO was taking on water, they had the ski for 6 weeks didn't do a thing to it and I am over it and will not buy from them again. Tommy's Motorsports in Clinton, TN sells Kawasaki. Anybody on here have any experiences with them? Anybody know of a dealer that actually knows what they are doing in the Midsouth? I will gladly drive for a dealer that is respectable and legit....

MJealey I think this is a good choice. I am not Anti Yamaha . . . not by a long shot. But I do believe the 2014 310 Ultra line up deserves a hard look. As you have seen my Posts, I think the 310 is a great Ski. It has exceeded my expectations in virtually every area . . .

The 300 line up may well have exceeded my expectations too, but since my experience with that Ski is limited, I would need to defer to other members here with more experience with the 300.

But, 2014 is here "now" . . . so no need to look backwards. JB

Banned User
    +1
    Is JB getting a kick back from Kawasaki for all this good press?

I bought mine from RPM Cycles in NC - they sell alot of skis, but may be a long drive for you

+1
    I really do not mind to travel a little for a fair price and a dealer that actually has a clue on what they are doing, which does not exist around here. I have no experience with Tommy's Motorsports though. Another question is what are the Kawasaki extended warranties running these days as far as price goes? Dealers around here still do not have any 310's in stock, but hopefully soon.

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    Call Ron Allison at MidState Motorsports, Hes in Cookeville and is also member on here, and is very competive in the Hydrodrags every year.....

MJealey, Craig Warner, multi time National Offshore Champion, works at Mountain Motorsports in Marietta GA. If you are in Knoxville, he is just a little south of you. He knows Ultras! He is also a member of our pwcoffshore.com Group. I know him well and he is a very stand up guy. Here is his contact number I have seen him use on Facebook. JB

my contact cell: 951.525.0317

+1
    My name is Craig Warner. I work for Mountain Motorsports, I can give you a great deal on a New Kawasaki Ultra310.
    call me for details.

+1

Best Dealers in the South

Mountain Motorsports
    4 Locations
    Conyers, GA
    Marietta, GA
    Lithia Springs, GA
    Dakota, TN

Mjealey,
    If you purchase from any of the stores in GA, I can save you on Paying the Tax.

thanks
    Craig Warner
    craigwarnermmsmarietta.com
    www.mmsmarietta.com

Quote Originally Posted by mjealey View Post
    Wow, my first post in the Kawasaki section! After a very long deliberation over the last few months, I am going to make the switch to the 310. Probably the SE. I have read some of the posts by John Belton and others, and my curiosity has the best of me and really want to try my first Kawasaki ski. Long story short, I put money down at a dealer here that sells Yamaha and Kawi on a 14 FZR a couple months ago. My 12' FX Cruiser SHO was taking on water, they had the ski for 6 weeks didn't do a thing to it and I am over it and will not buy from them again. Tommy's Motorsports in Clinton, TN sells Kawasaki. Anybody on here have any experiences with them? Anybody know of a dealer that actually knows what they are doing in the Midsouth? I will gladly drive for a dealer that is respectable and legit....

9. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjealey View Post
    I highly recommend Craig and Mountain Motorsports. You can not ask for a better person with more knowledge of this product than all of us here. Their entire dealership experience is great and affiliated with Farthing Racing for when you are ready to modify the ski. As close as you are no reason to go anywhere else.

Banned User
    +1
    Saving tax and a few fees is always nice, which I would have thought of these guys before

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information