Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    gp1200rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    987
    +1
    47

    Jerry this is perfect ski for you (greenhulk)



  2. #2
    Matatan tocullo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    VISTA AL RIO FL
    Posts
    1,725
    +1
    69
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hulk 1.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	320774Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hulk 2.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	320775Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hulk 3.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	320776Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hulk 4.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	320777

  3. #3
    imp0ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Palm Harbor, FL
    Posts
    5,038
    +1
    672
    Wonder how many times it's been stolen

  4. #4
    Matatan tocullo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    VISTA AL RIO FL
    Posts
    1,725
    +1
    69
    bad as paint job!!!

  5. #5
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    WOW! someone put a lot of effort into that paint job.

    I wonder if they are a forum member here?

  6. #6
    Mod less, ride more! troyheb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nederland, Texas
    Posts
    8,725
    +1
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    WOW! someone put a lot of effort into that paint job.

    I wonder if they are a forum member here?
    He was. He came on here talking trash. Then everone started messing with him. He said he was like 13 years old. Then he started asking questions about mods, and everyone messed with him some more. I dont think he has been on for about a year. He may have just been a troll.

  7. #7
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    ah, that figures!

  8. #8
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    That's Jay Milliken's ski


  9. #9
    Happily Self-Employed WFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    12,801
    +1
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    WOW! someone put a lot of effort into that paint job.

    I wonder if they are a forum member here?
    He was. He came on here talking trash. Then everone started messing with him. He said he was like 13 years old. Then he started asking questions about mods, and everyone messed with him some more. I dont think he has been on for about a year. He may have just been a troll.
    I think it was "cashout"

  10. +1 by:


  11. #10
    Mod less, ride more! troyheb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nederland, Texas
    Posts
    8,725
    +1
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by WFO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    WOW! someone put a lot of effort into that paint job.

    I wonder if they are a forum member here?
    He was. He came on here talking trash. Then everone started messing with him. He said he was like 13 years old. Then he started asking questions about mods, and everyone messed with him some more. I dont think he has been on for about a year. He may have just been a troll.
    I think it was "cashout"
    Yes.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. This is what happens when you lend your ski...
    By GeoRXT in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 10:05 AM
  2. I can haul a ski for you...Dec 14-18, up & down the East Coast
    By JAG in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2006, 12:30 AM
  3. I can haul a ski for you...Dec 14-18, up & down the East Coast
    By JAG in forum Kawasaki Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2006, 12:28 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2006, 12:27 AM
  5. I can haul a ski for you...Dec 14-18, up & down the East Coast
    By JAG in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2006, 12:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •