Ok I dont know what to do :( Help!!!!!

OK i really havent got an answer for this, and im confused, maybe i'll try again i guess, but i want to buy the RR water box and i dont what else i should buy. What i was going to do was buy the Riva Thru Haul kit and use some of the piping and the outlet and block off as well. But my main question is when i put in the RR waterbox does it matter where the outlet goes, can the outlet go where Riva has it located for the thru haul or no!! some guys were saying when you put the RR waterbox in the outlet goes farther down towards the drain plug? Does this matter is there a reason for this? This is my main concern, is there anythign else i can do or is my original idea what i have to do cause i guess i do need the outlet and the blockoff for the Factory outlet and i could use some of the aluminum piping for the relocating process i guess. Im kinda lost on this topic so any suggestions would help!!!!!!!! please i beg you lol!!!

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1

Thanks Shibby, you dont understand how much that helps!!! i love this site!! Thanks again Shibbs! appreciate it!

+1
    If your not in a hurry I might be selling my Rotax waterbox in about a month or two.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverEndn View Post
    OK i really havent got an answer for this, and im confused, maybe i'll try again i guess, but i want to buy the RR water box and i dont what else i should buy. What i was going to do was buy the Riva Thru Haul kit and use some of the piping and the outlet and block off as well.
    Wait on the rr waterbox b/c lvnspeed might have one for you. I suggest if you want to go big without spending a fortune you get the rr sc impeller and an intercooler if you dont already have both. Since your ski was fast stock I would say it will put you damn close to 80mph for under $3500. JMO..

Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    Wait on the rr waterbox b/c lvnspeed might have one for you. I suggest if you want to go big without spending a fortune you get the rr sc impeller and an intercooler if you dont already have both. Since your ski was fast stock I would say it will put you damn close to 80mph for under $3500. JMO..
    Dont worry im still going to do the SC impellar and a whole bunch of other mods but as for right at this moment i just wanna make it loud lol!! i love loud exhausts!!!

+1

Thumbs up

All the turbo boyz making the crossover. Gonna be good pickins next fall on used heads. I can`t wait!

Quote Originally Posted by HOSS View Post
    All the turbo boyz making the crossover. Gonna be good pickins next fall on used heads. I can`t wait!
    Huh? wut do you mean!

Thread Information