Problem of Athena ECU.

i have follow the instruction of the Athena quick guide section to do the setting setting, but the athena still cannot work stable, below is the problem i meet:

1.) I follow the quick start guide instruction, the instruction instruct me can disconnect the landyard, but the athena engineer reply to me cannot disconnect the landyard, so what should I do ?

I have load the riva stage 4 map into the Athena follow the quick start guide, but the throttle respond reaction is slower about 2 or 3 sec, and the RPM is not stable, keep up and down between 1900 to 2000 (pls look the video), the sound also very strange( all TPS setting info follow the Quick start guide instruct), is it my TPS reset step not complete cause it ? or is it the idle RPM map setting problem ?

i want to setup the TPS of seadoo RXP-X 260 RS 2013 year model jetski , can anyone pls show me a detail setting guide of the TPS ?

4.) I also want to
    adjust the parameter of the base map ( i know the adjustment is allow in -5% / +5%) And can anyone give me a detail guide of the adjustment of base map fuel table, ingnition table, rev limiter? thanks.

5.) after follow the instruction adjust the Athena ECU, the spark plug become very dark, and very difficult to start the engine, need to oress the start button 2 or 3 time, then the engine can start, what is the problem cause it ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20140112-WA0004.jpg 
Views:	629 
Size:	58.5 KB 
ID:	321069

hope everyone can help me solve it, thanks.

The most interesting man in the world. Nils888's Avatar
    You should post this in the 4tec performance section. People will see it there.

Pompano Beach, FL
    thomas loh - Have you contacted our Tech Support Rep directly? He can be reached at (954) 247-0705 or We also have a dedicated Tech Support Forum at where our ECU Engineer can help you directly.

Thread Information