Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Kawasaki Ultra 250X

Guys, I am not trying to hijack your formum. I just wanted to get some information from Jim on rideplates for the 250X Kawasaki. I would be very interested in one. Jim have you had a chance to do any testing or is there any ride plates available to test. I know there is a lot of interest in the ultra. Thanks Roger

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorne1053 View Post
    Guys, I am not trying to hijack your formum. I just wanted to get some information from Jim on rideplates for the 250X Kawasaki. I would be very interested in one. Jim have you had a chance to do any testing or is there any ride plates available to test. I know there is a lot of interest in the ultra. Thanks Roger
    Hello Roger, No hijacking here anyone can come and ask me a question. I just PM Todd to see if he will send his extra plate, If he agrees once i get the plate and look it over to see were i can get speed out of it then i will let everyone know the results once he tries it on his ski.

Thanks for the reply. I am very excited to see if you can get anything out of our plates or if you will need to work on a aftermarket one. Please keep us posted.

Been around for years...seen it all Kawi-Guy's Avatar
    +1
    I am sending my plate off to Jim today, let's see what he thinks.
    I know there is a large group of buyers ready to purchase one if we have some favorable results.

Thanks
    todd

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawi-Guy View Post
    I know there is a large group of buyers ready to purchase one if we have some favorable results.

Thanks
    todd
    Im sure he will get you some good #'s with a plate mod!! just think about the amount of drag with a ski that long (compared to the smaller gpr) I would not be suprised if you can get 3-4 mph.

+1
    Now I feel bad about hijacking, but Jim have you messed with an R&D plate for a 15f? I'm lookin for some more speed as well. Thanks

Todd, it is going to interesting to see if he can do anything with your plate or is he going to need an aftermarket plate. I think yours is the stock plate isn't it? This may get exciting for us.

Just a H-20 HO....Need I say More! Mykull's Avatar

250X Rideplate

Jim, I have an extra 250X rideplate that if you want to tweek around with like Todds, let me know. I just like the rest of us 250X owners are lookin for some more speed outta our new toys!! Mike

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mykull View Post
    Jim, I have an extra 250X rideplate that if you want to tweek around with like Todds, let me know. I just like the rest of us 250X owners are lookin for some more speed outta our new toys!! Mike
    Hello Mike, I will be working on Todds plate. And if there is a good speed gain on his ski then i would ask if you want to send your plate so you can test it on your ski. I would want at least 2 to 3 ski's so that way we can get some real numbers.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronC View Post
    Now I feel bad about hijacking, but Jim have you messed with an R&D plate for a 15f? I'm lookin for some more speed as well. Thanks
    Hello Aaron, I have a 15F being dropped of to me in a couple weeks to do a modded plate, Then will post results.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information