Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Riva Rear Exhaust

Hello members,

I have 2009 Yamaha FXSHO jet ski and I am looking to do a exhaust upgrade! I can find Free Flow Exhaust but I want Rear Free Flow out to back of hull for my model!! Only for VXR/VXS and FZR/FZS has them... Help please! Thanks

+1
    Use this tip and buy matching size pipes, elbows, and clamps from Frozenboost.com to make your own and will end up costing less.

http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1427

Quote Originally Posted by bryantjopplin View Post
    Use this tip and buy matching size pipes, elbows, and clamps from Frozenboost.com to make your own and will end up costing less.

http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1427
    So I just have to buy this tip kit and free flow exhaust to get my FXSHO to have "Riva Rear Free Flow Setup"?

+1
    No. Frozenboost.com is a website that many use on here to make custom intakes and exhaust, including me. You would buy some 3.5 in pipe, (45*, straights, and what ever else you need) some 3.5 in Silicone elbows in straights, 90*,45* and 3.5 clamps avs whatever else you need to go from your waterbox to the tip I referenced.

+1
    Here is an example of items from Frozenboost.com that I used to make my own intake. Browse around and get measurements from you ski of were you would like to put your exhaust exit as this would be a one off exhaust that you create.

Here is an example of items from Frozenboost.com that I used to make my own intake. Browse around and get measurements from you ski of were you would like to put your exhaust exit as this would be a one off exhaust that you create.

Um maybe I will do DIY with that website for cheaper! Thanks for sharing! How your VXR running? I will buy a VXR in future to get away with Supercharged FXSHO!

+1
    You will need a whole saw that is 3 3/4 in I believe. The instruction will tell you in the tip from Riva racing

Also in the exhaust image you can see how it routes up high then back down? I would do something similar so archimedes principles of boyouncy can be of help when the Ski is not running on the water (Lake, river, ocean). I hope this makes sense.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archimedes'_principle

+1
    I wouldn't know exactly what you need, but these parts can definitely do the job. They might require some cutting and finagling

I wouldn't know exactly what you need, but these parts can definitely do the job. They might require some cutting and finagling
    Okay thank you for your help! i will do some measurements inside my ski and buy parts from them!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information