Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    john07ex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Orlando, Fl
    Posts
    471
    +1
    26

    2010 ultra 260x issues

    Does the 2010 have the same issues the 07/08 did with fuel in the oil and fouled plugs?
    Anything to look out for on a 2010 model?


  2. #2
    Moderator #985 lasportsmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pierre Part, Louisiana
    Posts
    4,780
    +1
    358
    Most all of the previous issues were worked out in 2010. This was the year they changed the pump bearing to the 3 bearing set up. The 2010 260 was a good ski.

  3. #3
    john07ex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Orlando, Fl
    Posts
    471
    +1
    26
    Well i passed on the 2010..i got a NEW ultra LX 13 instead today. with full warranty

  4. #4
    Moderator #985 lasportsmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pierre Part, Louisiana
    Posts
    4,780
    +1
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by john07ex View Post
    Well i passed on the 2010..i got a NEW ultra LX 13 instead today. with full warranty
    Very good decision. My fav rec ski on the market.

  5. #5
    Been around for years...seen it all Kawi-Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Naples Florida
    Posts
    828
    +1
    27
    What did you pay for the LX out the door ?
    I see The Dealer in Lake Worth has some decent pricing on leftover LX's, but he was quoting me 699.00 in delivery and setup and 299.00 admin fees, that was just too much and I walked

  6. #6
    john07ex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Orlando, Fl
    Posts
    471
    +1
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky-Guy View Post
    What did you pay for the LX out the door ?
    I see The Dealer in Lake Worth has some decent pricing on leftover LX's, but he was quoting me 699.00 in delivery and setup and 299.00 admin fees, that was just too much and I walked
    PM sent

  7. #7
    the wotman likes boobs wotman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,069
    +1
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by john07ex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky-Guy View Post
    What did you pay for the LX out the door ?
    I see The Dealer in Lake Worth has some decent pricing on leftover LX's, but he was quoting me 699.00 in delivery and setup and 299.00 admin fees, that was just too much and I walked
    PM sent
    I won't to know the price.

  8. #8
    UltraKvz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    378
    +1
    23
    If I could get hold of this engine! Will stick it in my 260 hull. ULTRA 400hp!
    http://www.enginelabs.com/news/nissa...00-horsepower/


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2010 ultra 260x modifications.
    By Kawasaki10 in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 04:49 PM
  2. 2010 Ultra 260x mods??
    By Kawasaki10 in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 05:04 PM
  3. 2010 ultra 260x fouling out plugs fast
    By Kawasaki10 in forum Kawasaki Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 08:34 PM
  4. 2010 Ultra 260x
    By 4 Paws in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-20-2012, 12:46 PM
  5. 2010 ultra 260x help.
    By ModularJunk in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 01:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •