Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    noshowallgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007

    1200 gpr i need the adapter to run

    water into the ski while it is on land , who knows where i can get for low cost and what is it called , i tried putting my hose in the slut and its to big does not fit meaning i need an adapter,

    also does anyone know what model spark plugs a 1200 gpr takes year 2000 and where i can get them for the lowest cosT?

  2. #2
    My son (mohawk man) jeffsntx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Belton TX
    Welcome to the forum.

    A fellow forum member might have a flush hose they might sell you. Post a WTB thread in the classified section.

    The plugs should be an NGK BR8ES-11. They can be found at just about any auto parts store.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 1999 gp1200 need the pros to chime in on this problem i am having
    By junny in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 02:25 PM
  2. Gp1200 need the pros to help figure this one out
    By junny in forum Yamaha Old School Skis
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 06:25 PM
  3. Anyone got the balls to run the C20x S/c wheel??
    By RichieFZR in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 07:59 AM
  4. Whats needed for me to run a Rude SC?
    By Gus13letter in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 02:11 PM
  5. Do I have to loose the opas to run the Free Flow 06 RXP
    By OHIOJOE in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 09:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts