Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Canada GoPro/Video Footage

This is my second video I made out of my Yamaha. The first one was a great learning experience, so this is a bit better but I'm all out of footage.

Hopefully all of us can get some good footage together to show different parts of Canada!

Cheers,

Niagara On the Lake, Ontario.

+1
    nice man good job. looks beautiful up there.

Thanks!

I can't complain much we get enough nice days and that river is usually pretty good considering Niagara Falls drops into it just past where we turned around in the video!

+1
    Cool vid! We took a bunch of footage over the summer on Lake Ontario and Muskokas but still haven't got around to editing it

Boog- My buddy that met us out there on his FX SHO just gave me 70+gb of gopro footage. More videos to come!

Beware, this cineform software eats up usage. It's getting laggy on me on a 2 month old HP laptop.

I'm working on another release probably later this week.

+1
    Are you using the GOPRO headstrap? I used that strap for the first time last summer and I found it kind of a pain when going through chop. I felt like the camera wasn't secure enough and that I'd lose it if I hit the wake too hard! I may tie a string to it around my next if I use it again this year!

Nice video. I've always wanted to do Niagra on the Lake. How far are you allowed to go up river? Can you go as far as the maid of the mists? Is it even possible to do?

Tempest- Yes, I bought a 10 dollar ebay head strap. I usually wear a flexfit baseball hat facing backwards just to make it sit a little better. I have a strap attached to the zipper on the back of my wetsuit to secure it need be.

It's impossible to get remotely close to the maid of the mist. You'll get tossed and die. Where we turned around just under that bridge is just about as far as you want to go. You start losing a bit of control with direction after that. Still a fun ride though.

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by E.v View Post
    It's impossible to get remotely close to the maid of the mist. You'll get tossed and die. Where we turned around just under that bridge is just about as far as you want to go. You start losing a bit of control with direction after that. Still a fun ride though.
    Which bridge is that?

Here's another one from Sauble Beach.

I was in the states today seeing prices of $349.99 for Gopro Hero 3+... compared to $479.99 here so I might just pick a few up.

11. +1 by:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information