+1

Any Kawasaki Incentives Coming?

Just curious if there are any good incentives coming for Kawasaki? I talked to a local dealer yesterday and said there was not anything right now besides 5.99% financing. Not useful as my credit union is 1.75% if I do end up financing. He told me to wait until March when the upcoming boat show is here in Knoxville and there might be something for it. Historically speaking, does Kawasaki do promos where the might be offereing an extra 2 years of warranty for free or anything like Yamaha does?

After reading early test results of the 14' FZR I am about 70% sure it will be green, but a few weeks ago I was 100%. I need to hurry up and get my 12' FX Cruiser SHO fixed and sold so I can buy a Kawi!!!

Tried getting my wife to go ahead and let me buy one Saturday but she insisted I had to sell 1 ski first or that would give me 3 skis sitting in the garage.......

+1
    I gave one really fast ski to my son ... just so I could get some room in my garage .... I had three. Now I have two ... Ha Ha

Seems like 1500 bucks off 11-13 Ultras, nothing on the 14's at all.
    I think the current promo ends 2/17

Chris

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjealey View Post
    Just curious if there are any good incentives coming for Kawasaki? I talked to a local dealer yesterday and said there was not anything right now besides 5.99% financing. Not useful as my credit union is 1.75% if I do end up financing. He told me to wait until March when the upcoming boat show is here in Knoxville and there might be something for it. Historically speaking, does Kawasaki do promos where the might be offereing an extra 2 years of warranty for free or anything like Yamaha does?

After reading early test results of the 14' FZR I am about 70% sure it will be green, but a few weeks ago I was 100%. I need to hurry up and get my 12' FX Cruiser SHO fixed and sold so I can buy a Kawi!!!

Tried getting my wife to go ahead and let me buy one Saturday but she insisted I had to sell 1 ski first or that would give me 3 skis sitting in the garage.......
    I bought at 2014 15F at the Chicago boat show last weekend and got it for $9200 OTD. They said $500 boat show credit but obviously got more than that off. MSRP is $9699. Hope this helps.
    $8499 ski
    $595 tax
    $28 reg
    $85 doc fee

+1
    Just curious what Credit Union is offering 1.75%?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by r33pwrd View Post
    Just curious what Credit Union is offering 1.75%?
    To be honest all of them around our area are. These are the main ones:

TVA Credit Union
    Enrichent Credit Uniom
    Y12 Federal Credit Union
    ORNL Federal Credit Union

We go through TVA Federal Credit Union. When I bought the 12' FX Cruiser SHO, they were 1.49% on any new car, truck, boat, etc.... for up to 66 months in 08/2012. We bought a pontoon back in July and we got 1.75% for 66 months. I financed the ski even though we had enough cash because I was making a better return than 1.49% so we financed it. As long as you are a 730+ credit score, you get the rate and they do not even verify income more times than not, depends on situation and who you talk to. I walked in last week as I know I will be selling the FX Cruiser for more than likely getting 310 SE. They just used my credit report from boat, asked me if I was still working the same place, and gave me a u-rite-it check. It is a blank check and you just have the dealer fill it out when you buy and that is your loan amount that gets financed. Took less than 5 minutes. When I was in there last week, they were 1.99% for up to $66 months or up to $80,000. If you would finance a boat for over $80,000 or longer than 66 months it goes to 3.49%. There are about 6 bike, atv, dealers, etc.... in Knoxville. 2 sell PWC's.... All of them use the local credit unions as they usually give them somewhere around $150 kickback to use them to finance. It is pretty relaxed and easy to do business with a credit union!

Credit Unions around here are really competitive and relaxed when it comes to loans. I would never ever think about ever using a bank again. In order to qualify for a loan at the credit unions, you have to live, work, or worship in the counties they operate. About an 8 county area in the E. TN area.

+1
    Do not know if they are close to you, but 1.99% for up to 36 months.....

https://www.qualstarcu.com/rates-and...uto-loan-rates

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjealey View Post
    Just curious if there are any good incentives coming for Kawasaki? I talked to a local dealer yesterday and said there was not anything right now besides 5.99% financing. Not useful as my credit union is 1.75% if I do end up financing. He told me to wait until March when the upcoming boat show is here in Knoxville and there might be something for it. Historically speaking, does Kawasaki do promos where the might be offering an extra 2 years of warranty for free or anything like Yamaha does?

I'm pretty sure kaw has a 1500$ rebate till the end of January.

Thread Information