+1

big kahuna go pro tether

https://www.facebook.com/BigKahunacameramounts

ok so i ordered a 24 inch orange one on Jan 3rd. My order slipped through the cracks but I contacted them on facebook and they made it right. They even added a 12 inch tether for my troubles which was
    not needed but damn cool they did that.

front w/gopro its the same pic as the other thread if you saw it.. just has the tether.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5171.jpg 
Views:	471 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	321658

I went with the 24 inch so I could have it under the mirror and attach it like this...

Name:	IMG_5172.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	321661

the real test will be will if i hear it whistle. if i do i can move it around and see what works best.

as for the back of the ski i should have used the J mount no idea what to call it to give it just a bit more room. forgive me but she has a dirty ass. i need to wash her.

Name:	IMG_5173.jpg 
Views:	312 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	321664

overall i really like this one. cost me around $20 bucks shipped and comes in a lot of colors. there is a clear tube over the rope that im not sure you can see in the pics. the other one he gave me is a black on neon green. the only thing i didnt like was i thought the loop could be a little bigger but this is what i was trying to do. on the back of the ski i was just using the clip and tether. when trying to use the thumb screw the tether got in the way until i gave it a little push and was able to flatten out the cord. Prolly not good for the cord LOL so when i was putting the camera up I tried the J mount and boom it worked. so id give it a 9 out of 10. hell nothings perfect LOL but this is a great tether.

oh hell i forgot to mention i even got a cpl stickers. those are worth a good 5mph each right?

+1
    Ordered a 24" myself..will probably get another soon as well. Im thinking about buying his polarized filter as well

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    Ordered a 24" myself..will probably get another soon as well. Im thinking about buying his polarized filter as well
    nice! the 24" gives you all kinds of options for mounting locations. i may put some on the sides of the ski and secure it in the same place by the mirrors.

i have been thinking about a polarized filter but will wait a bit and see how much glare im dealing with.

Thread Information