+1

New with Honda F12X need help with Turbo and actuator

Hey guys I picked up a 2002 Honda F12x for really cheap, needed exhaust manifold. I got that part for $250 and its in good shape, however its bolted to the N/A motor exhaust pipe..and the bolts are rusted. Whats the best way to remove them since there is very little room to get a socket on there. I don't need the pipe so was thinking of grinding/cutting the bolts off. I tried PB blaster and a open end and they are not moving. Tried a lil heat and no luck.

Second question, I noticed the turbo has a little chip on 3 blades, it spins freely. I searched and read that there isn't much options on getting a new wheel. I saw a guy on ebay offering a cartridge setup for $350. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Aquatr...2c2746&vxp=mtr

IS there any other options? I am looking for the cheapest fix. Also the actuator is totally frozen, the rod doesn't move much. I guess I am in need of a actuator as well. Also saw one on ebay from Motoworks for $60 shipped. Any other ideas for this? Is used the way to go or anyone know anyone else?

Thank you very much!

+1
    Wow 53 views and nothing?? Come on guys need help! Don't worry about the bolts the propane torch took care of them...lol.

hi my dad has a 07 f12x and you will need a new intake turbo wheel and the actuater u said is about right there normalle 75 to 80 and why did it need an exhaust manifold

+1
    I got the actuator free but ordered a new one anyway. The wastgate valve opens and closes. I cleaned the turbo and it spins free has a little chip but going to run it this way anyway for now-wheels are very hard to find and ppl want $$$. I had it running and it ran great on the hose, but then I have a starter problem so I pulled the motor. It needed an exhaust manifold because most of them crack and leak, keep an eye on yours.

Thread Information