Thread: GTI 215+HP

GTI 215+HP

Hello everybody,

I have a 07 rxt et a 08 gti hull, i would try to put the rotax 215hp in the gti hull.
    I have some questions about gti hull modification in order to use rxt transmission and pump.
    I would use the rxt pump and the drive shaft, carbon ring then i change the thru hull on the gti hull with a rxt thru hull to use the rxt parts.
    I would use the gti pump shoe but the gti tunnel pump is a little small than a rxt tunnel pump, so i search information about gti tunnel modification ? Anyone have done modification on gti tunnel pump in order to put a 215hp in the hull ?

Regards,
    Chris

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by chris8103 View Post
    Hello everybody,

I have a 07 rxt et a 08 gti hull, i would try to put the rotax 215hp in the gti hull.
    I have some questions about gti hull modification in order to use rxt transmission and pump.
    I would use the rxt pump and the drive shaft, carbon ring then i change the thru hull on the gti hull with a rxt thru hull to use the rxt parts.
    I would use the gti pump shoe but the gti tunnel pump is a little small than a rxt tunnel pump, so i search information about gti tunnel modification ? Anyone have done modification on gti tunnel pump in order to put a 215hp in the hull ?

Regards,
    Chris
    Hi Chris, yes I modified my 2012 gti pump tunnel, I change rxp-x pump shoe.

+1
    Welcome aboard the Hulk chris8103!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kimi View Post
    Hello everybody,

Regards,
    Chris
    kimi have you any photo of this pump tunnel modification ? What are the difference between rxt pump shoe and rxp-x pump shoe ?

Welcome wotxxxsd

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by kimi View Post
    Hello everybody,

Regards,
    Chris
    kimi have you any photo of this pump tunnel modification ? What are the difference between rxt pump shoe and rxp-x pump shoe ?

Welcome wotxxxsd

Chris this is rxp-x pump shoe http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=198485 rxt pump shoe don't have wings inside.

The gti 215 is made, i use gti pump shoe(same with rxt) with gti stock intake grate(this intake grate have not scoop), the pump was a rxt pump with a solas 14/19 impeller with stock ventury, stock noozle and stock cone pump. After first tests i get 104.4km/h gps at env 7600tr/min with the solas 14/19.
    I test with the 13/18 impeller and y get 103km/h gps at env 8000tr/min. What are the probably parts y have to modify in order to get the missing km/h to obtain 107-108 km/h top speed ?

+1
    Hi, I want to ask you about your pump tunnel, do you make he bigger or not?

Kimi the pump tunnel is stock actualy

+1
    2008 is the older GTI hull, 2011 started new one. I think the new ones are faster.

Thread Information