Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

PWC Waterproof Stereo for all ski's

Listen up to all racers I have a great winter deal to offer you from one of my biggest sponsors I have on my pro tour. Check this web-site out. www.waveaudia.com. There is some info on it there as well as several other sites that you can google by typing in waveaudia. I have some short videos on my phone I can post on here if someone can tell me how to. I do have a few clips of me racing on youtube with the stereo on for those you want to to see the product works on the water. If you like what you hear on some of the ads after googling it then PM me or write me back and I can offer you one heck of a winter deal for sure. This company has some of the best customer service out there. Last but not least I promise this will stereo will turn heads all over the water without have to drill any holes in your ski.

+1
    I found to videos of had on the computer at a low volume
    Last edited by Oheezy404; 01-29-2014 at 07:21 AM.

+1

WTF was that guy listening to on the first video, pretty sure he looses a man card or two for that. Or did his GF switch out iPods by accident ?

+1
    I have to agree ... I would have Queen or something.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by kwtony View Post
    WTF was that guy listening to on the first video, pretty sure he looses a man card or two for that. Or did his GF switch out iPods by accident ?
    well the thing is that pass we got stuck on the line for 20 mins while the cracker box boat ran. I had Bob Marley then Dave Matthews then ACDC on my play list but after 20mins it went to random choices on the phone. But it was just to get a general idea not to make fun of the music choices. I never try to change songs on the water while racing for fear of dropping my phone in the water. Since then I have put at least 10 songs on my playlist. Don't hate it. It's a luxury item I enjoy on my ski at the lakes in in my race pits.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by OzarkYamMonster View Post
    I have to agree ... I would have Queen or something.
    Did you at least enjoy the idea of some nice tunes on a PWC?

Ive been on skis for loooong periods of time, and appreciate the idea of tunes on the water. I cant even begin to explain all te different types of stereo over almost a decade of doing tours, and the countless numbers of automotive and home applications.. From life jacket radios to permanent installs. Dont get all bent outta shape cause we were pokin fun of your music choies. It was a joke and not meant to be taken seriously...Ziplock is your friend, you can dial and change your girly tunes whenever you want to

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by kwtony View Post
    Ive been on skis for loooong periods of time, and appreciate the idea of tunes on the water. I cant even begin to explain all te different types of stereo over almost a decade of doing tours, and the countless numbers of automotive and home applications.. From life jacket radios to permanent installs. Dont get all bent outta shape cause we were pokin fun of your music choies. It was a joke and not meant to be taken seriously...Ziplock is your friend, you can dial and change your girly tunes whenever you want to
    So then your a fan of listening to music out on the water? I think these units are a great deal at there current pricing before a winter discount.

+1
    So how good is this winter deal? It looks like a great sound system... I wish the pods were black, but i can probably arrange that myself once it arrived.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information