EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1

PWC Shop Liquidating Entire Used Parts Room

If you see something in the pictures you want or need, PM or e-mail an offer. There are hundreds if not thousands of parts that haven't even made it into pictures that are in other parts of my building or in boxes and shelves.

Better yet, if someone wants to buy EVERYTHING, we can make a bulk deal on the lot whether you are an individual that has more time and patience than I to create an ebay store for everything, or maybe you are another forum member that owns a PWC repair shop and wants everything for stock.

I am starting doing some renovations to my buildings and frankly, this stuff is in my way chronically moving thousands of lbs of parts from one area to the next.

lots of 2-stroke stuff.. shelves of carbs from 38 44 SBN CV keihn all makes and models. shelves of heads, cylinder cores or runnable cylinders, crankcases, some are even complete running motors that came out of running skis (but i wont be selling them as such) . from 580 seadoo to 650 yami PV 1200 parts 4-tec heads cranks cases engine short blocks long blocks, 15F complete motor, VX 110 complete motor, boxes of guages, SHELVES of computers and CDI MPEM ECU intermediate shafts. wiring harnesses galore.

guaging interest threads can be frowned upon, but i am feeling out the interest if i can get one person or a couple guys to go partners a a chit-ton of stuff and have a blast liquidating it on your own for a profit or if i'm gonna have to sit here and do the box and mailing label routine that i dread

SOME pictures that i took without really digging deep or climbing up a ladder or opening storage boxes.

e-mail is preferred but i will check PMs as fast as i can, you WILL get faster response on e-mail..... [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 3.JPG 
Views:	165 
Size:	108.2 KB 
ID:	322023   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 1.JPG 
Views:	195 
Size:	172.2 KB 
ID:	322024   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 2.JPG 
Views:	182 
Size:	173.4 KB 
ID:	322025   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 4.JPG 
Views:	164 
Size:	159.1 KB 
ID:	322026   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 5.JPG 
Views:	155 
Size:	140.7 KB 
ID:	322027  
    Last edited by Shibby1485; 01-30-2014 at 07:46 PM.

+1
    more pictures

Name:	photo 6.JPG 
Views:	120 
Size:	134.8 KB 
ID:	322029   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 7.JPG 
Views:	120 
Size:	161.0 KB 
ID:	322030   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 8.JPG 
Views:	134 
Size:	149.7 KB 
ID:	322031   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 9.JPG 
Views:	136 
Size:	123.0 KB 
ID:	322032   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 10.JPG 
Views:	124 
Size:	108.3 KB 
ID:	322033  

+1
    last few pics for now

Name:	photo 11.JPG 
Views:	169 
Size:	176.0 KB 
ID:	322034   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 12.JPG 
Views:	153 
Size:	141.2 KB 
ID:	322035   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 13.JPG 
Views:	149 
Size:	121.3 KB 
ID:	322036   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 14.JPG 
Views:	145 
Size:	133.9 KB 
ID:	322037   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 15.JPG 
Views:	142 
Size:	122.5 KB 
ID:	322038  

what kinda superchargers?

+1
    Any yamaha sho exhaust manifold??

+1
    I have nothing from 1.8L Yamaha platform

Supercharged are all stock mostly. Maybe and X two. I would consider them all to need a go thru rebuild or inspection. But I'm not one to buy a used charger and throw it into a ski anyway. Lots of emails answering as fast as I can and checking on inquiries and pictures the next day while at work.

+1
    Pm sent

+1
    Receiving overwhelming amount of e-mails and PMs.... few things.. some of you i still need to get back to, and i will. just handling inquiries basically in a fashion that benefits me best both from a financial and time standpoint (one huge transaction for ALOT of stuff or everything) ... but again, if i haven't replied back to you, i will, just give me time... i work long hours, it's very cold, and i have a few things i'm juggling at various locations, and it's very cold, lol.

I have no complete drop in ready to go and run 4-stroke Seadoo engines.... Do i actually? YES. will i sell them that way? no. I will pretty much pull covers and heads off every motor and sell them as needing a check up and head gasket before i sold anything as a turnkey running setup. It's just the way i do business and sleep better at night.

I have a few people that are sincerely interested in a large sum of parts or even the entire inventory top to bottom. i was going through boxes and bins and shelves and loft spaces today and forgot how much stuff i truly have.

NOTHING that i own has a cracked case or destroyed cylinder or dropped valve or bashed in. when stuff like that comes my way i fill 55 gallon drums with scrap metal and junk them. they are useless to me and take up precious square footage. so every 4-stroke head you see lined up on those shelves are complete with valves and springs and retainers and exhaust manifolds with zero damage or machining needed. the 4-tec engine cases have no cracks or gouged cylinders at all... i would say probably none of them even need to be bored, probably ball honed for a freshen up and back together... or most of them dont even need a hone, the cross hatch is probably still as new. in all reality most of them were torn out of skis for various reasons and drained of oil and top ends filled with fogging oil and thrown on a shelf and is still sealed and complete... but again, i dont intend on selling or advertising such that i have complete drop in running engines.

i do not have ANY performance parts. my business is stock form repair.

i have no body parts or hoods or grab handles. whenever i get a blown up ski or junk machine or aquire a ski from a customer, i strip them down mechanically, electrically, driveline, fuel systems and have a local individual that then aquires lots of 10+ complete but empty hulls from me at a clip.

Thanks!!

feel free to continue e-mailing... sometimes i fire back and forth at your beckon call, and sometimes it doesn't happen till late at night or a day later.

+1
    Email sent

+1
    Thread can be deleted or closed.... someone from the forum bought EVERYTHING.... it took a 4-place trailer and pickup truck and a U-haul box truck FILLED to take it all away. I'm sure some of the parts will start to surface on the forum and ebay.

Thanks.

Thread Information