Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Skiworx Problem

Skiworx Problem

Hey guys, wondering if anyone knew what was going on with skiworx? Have they been closed or what... I know Steve can be notorious for bad customer service but dang... I have left 7or8 voicemails and probably called 50 times with nothing in response.... He has the pump for my ultra and I can't even get him to return a call to let me know he even received the thing. Is this normal? Can anyone help out with this? The email I was given for skiworx is not even a working email...

Just keep calling. I had a similar experience and he pretty much sucks. When you have your pump done again send it to impros. But make sure you specify that you want the newer style seals installed or they will install the old style. Most of us on this forum feel your pain. The only thing I will deal with steve about is the tripple pisser kits.

Thanks turboman.... Kind of what I figured unfortunately ��. I would have sent it to group k or impros but I was also having my stock prop re-pitched and wasn't sure if Skiworx was the only place that did it or not? So I bit the bullet , sent it off and hoped for the best. And....... Exactly what I hoped wouldn't happen ended up happening. Guess I'll just have to stay persistent. Anyone have a working email for Skiworx?

Yes stay persistent. Impros will do any work you asked them to

Good to know... I will definitely give me them a shout next time it's ready for a rebuild...

Anyone have a working email address for Skiworx?

Let me out of here......I need to go on Greenhulk!
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bnelson View Post
    Hey guys, wondering if anyone knew what was going on with skiworx? Have they been closed or what... I know Steve can be notorious for bad customer service but dang... I have left 7or8 voicemails and probably called 50 times with nothing in response.... He has the pump for my ultra and I can't even get him to return a call to let me know he even received the thing. Is this normal? Can anyone help out with this? The email I was given for skiworx is not even a working email...
    Should have listened to all others on here who had problems with that guy and sent it somewhere reputable. I don't see how that place could still be in business with the way he treats people.

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bnelson View Post
    Hey guys, wondering if anyone knew what was going on with skiworx? Have they been closed or what... I know Steve can be notorious for bad customer service but dang... I have left 7or8 voicemails and probably called 50 times with nothing in response....

He has the pump for my ultra
    and I can't even get him to return a call to let me know he even received the thing.

Is this normal? Can anyone help out with this? The email I was given for skiworx is not even a working email...
    What shipping address did you use?

+1
    Hell, he LOST my pump! I called him after 6 weeks and he said he never got it. I told him that UPS confirmed delivery and he called back saying that he had found it. He got it out quickly after that.

I've defended him here in the past, and he privately told me that he would definitely do better, but he hasn't. Sadly, I will no longer recommend him for anything.

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    looks like we're in the middle of winter re-run season ....

I just started binge watching Breaking Bad....glad I waited for it to hit Netflix..the suspense would have been a killer.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information