Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar

Anyone into paintball?

It's like legally hunting humans. LOL

+1
    I have a spider something (has a e-marker trigger so I can switch between semi, 3 shot burst, and full auto also a JJ Performance 12inch barrel) that i got from a paint ball shop near fredricksburg. I was going to get into with some friends, but it just kinda died down lol. One friend went all out and got a tippman 98 and spend like $300 into and he used it maybe 10times. I ran out of paintballs and havent gotten round to getting more. I do have a friend named Garrett who plays in a bunch of tourneys and from what I heard he is really good and has some gun that cost a few grand and I think he won a few of them.

here is a pic of my paintball gun.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by kenshin89
    I have a spider something (has a e-marker trigger so I can switch between semi, 3 shot burst, and full auto also a JJ Performance 12inch barrel) that i got from a paint ball shop near fredricksburg. I was going to get into with some friends, but it just kinda died down lol. One friend went all out and got a tippman 98 and spend like $300 into and he used it maybe 10times. I ran out of paintballs and havent gotten round to getting more. I do have a friend named Garrett who plays in a bunch of tourneys and from what I heard he is really good and has some gun that cost a few grand and I think he won a few of them.

here is a pic of my paintball gun.
    Thats a Spyder TL PLus

I am into paintball also, . I had the Spyder Flash LCD at one point, just havent bought another yet.

I love playin paintball, Im tryin to get my friends to get back into playin again. We should try to get somethin together sometime since were all kinda close.

i used to love playing then it got hard to make time for it. i had an 04 autocoker, smart parts impulse with a bunch of up grades sold em all got 400 out the impulse and all my gear, bought a leather jacket for my motorcycle, icon crest jacket
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my_jacket__large__108.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	1271  

I amselling all my paint ball stuff if anyone is interested.

Angel Special Edition

Auto Cocker

Air Designs Compressed air tank

Scuba tank and fill station

Jt Mask and Pod Holder

12V Revolution hooper

Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar
    Hmm Lemme look into that stuff Angelse68cal. I have a tippmann A-5 with a few lapco barrels,response trigger, air and c02. My friends and i have a field for woods ball set up here in Pasadena. If i'm good santa is bringing me the new Dye Matrix!

I used to play all over we traveled and got to "hunt people" everywhere. anyone from FL?

Almost everybody up here in connecticut plays. I am real into paintball. You know being a kid and all. My first gun was a crappy rebel xtreme electronic. It broke so much i could have bought a new one with all the parts i kept replacing. I got real into taking them apart, fixing my friends guns, and now i got a job at the paintball store in my town. I get paid under the table, which is nice, but next year, i have to start getting real checks and TAXES! My friend has a matrix and its real nice. It shoots like 23 balls a second. I tried going to real paintball field couple weeks ago, it was ok but a waste of money. I like playing in the woods at my house and even in the middle of the road sometimes. Now i got an 04 autococker for free from my friend. I asked if i could borrow it, because he got a new one. He forgot and now i have a $300 gun for free.

i play

i live right outside of hartford ct and i played every weekend at matts outback but my gun has been stolen recently it is a blue/black fade angel a4 fly with a dye ultralight and a yellow sparkle halo hopper and smart parts max flow tank keep and eye out please

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information