02-03-2014, 02:53 PM #1
Shipping portal for greenhulk members
Ok for all you folks selling and shipping things here is an option that will maybe help you out. I have created a login for any Greenhulk member to get a price quote if you want to ship with UPS.
This is not a bash UPS, Fedex or the post office thread so lets don’t go there are lots of places for that.
Let me give you the rules.
1. You must be a Greenhulk member in good standing. We will be returning some of the costs to this site.
2. You must contact me at email@example.com when you are ready to ship. With a screen shot of the quote. You will need to give me full address for the shipper and the receiver with contact and phone numbers
3. You must not abuse the site. Don’t change anything. I can override you anyway.
4. Input ALL info including size of the box and any extra insurance you want.
5. If you get a quote and then ship the item and it is not what you quoted you will be charged the extra no exceptions.
6. All rules are mine so I can change them at will.
7. At this time we are not going to accept paypal. I am sure that will change. We will contact you for payment. A cc or you can send me a check and I will send you a prepaid label.
Once logged in Click on get UPS price quote.
Complete the form. Input ALL info including size of the box and any extra insurance you want.
If you do not yet have all the info (box size, weight, exact destination address, etc) don't proceed until you do.
Input ALL info including size of the box and any extra insurance you want.
Make a copy of the completed on-screen form - a screen shot of the quote. You want to create a picture of the screen showing the shipping quote.
You will need to give me (via email) the full address for the shipper and the receiver complete with contact and phone numbers
You must not abuse the service. Don’t change anything once the quote has been sent to me. I can override you anyway.
We will then contact you for payment. A credit card can be used or you can send me a check and I will send you a prepaid label.
If you get a shipping quote and then ship the item and the shipment is different in any way from what was quoted you will be charged the extra no exceptions.
Any questions please email or call 316-943-1468
Last edited by K447; 02-03-2014 at 06:50 PM.
02-03-2014, 03:17 PM #2
02-03-2014, 04:09 PM #3
This needs to be made a STICKY!!
awesome, work, especially for international buyers!
02-03-2014, 04:11 PM #4
Excellent, thanks so much!
02-03-2014, 05:30 PM #5
Please bear in mind that these rates although discounted are not cheaper than the post office. They will save you money sometimes. Check this as one of the places you would check.
If the rates are not good then pm me what you are comparing it to.
We have been doing big shipments ie skis and motors etc for over 6 years and thought that this would be something that you guys might like to have when buying or selling parts. Keep in mind a business address is cheaper than a residence. If it is a residence then check the box. It will get caught by UPS and you will get charged for it.
02-19-2014, 01:26 PM #6
Was reading a thread shipping to and from canada post office $47. the quote on here less than $40.
03-14-2016, 02:02 PM #7
You know I really expected some calls for quotes. This has been here for 2 years and have had I think one person give it a shot. Oh well not a problem just wanted folks to know that I took the site down and if anyone needs something you know how to find me.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By john zigler in forum Polaris Open DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 12-13-2013, 10:36 AM
By 800AMSOIL4U in forum Kawasaki Open DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2011, 12:00 AM
By 800AMSOIL4U in forum Yamaha Open DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 12-16-2011, 07:39 AM
By 800AMSOIL4U in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 12-14-2011, 03:57 PM
By RUSH. in forum Sea Doo 4Tec SkisReplies: 16Last Post: 01-12-2010, 03:59 PM