Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm amazed

+1

I'm amazed

All my years of seeing the worst lol. I have seen super chargers blow off intakes and take the hoods with them for a ride!!!. I have seen rods go through blocks and completely detach themselves from the crank and block and be on the track!!!. I have never seen a rod without a piston in a bore now look the piston pin clip is holding the valve open amazing how a piston separated itself in the bore
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	322603   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	161 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	322602  

+1
    Fubar...

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    Did your ski break 65 mph prior to eating that piston ........

+1
    Yep it sure did How did you pick out the Carrillo rods? Our was it the supertech valves that gave it away???

i want Greenhulk to know last Time I was banned was for calling you a name!!! Greenhulk do you see why???? This guy is a cancer here I post something positive this guy post something destructive. Funny thing he would not last one hour in a real garage. ALL MOUTH No action!!!

My motor currently in my hull clean bores!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	103 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	322609  

+1
    I hope that's not the before picture of the head you sold me.

+1
    Dino look at the valves!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by shrabber View Post
    Dino look at the valves!!!
    Just given you crap... I know you'd never do something like that

+1
    Cool thanks the last thing I would do is screw some one over!!! No money in the world is worth that. What people fail to realize is in the racing world projects do good or bad. Example

Here's something I'm going to educate big daddy since he wants to harp on 65 mph and he is totally clueless on racing..

I have raced with the best and seen the best for years. If anyone noticed have you ever seen cars in early qualifiers that are all white??? If you followed racing the answer is yes... Why are cars all white cause if they do not do well they can bow out and walk away. If they qualify and make the show you sticker it up, normally it's 500.00 a sticker to make a event. With that being said 95 % of the time even if you have a good days you can't even pay your tire bill. I have stepped back personally from racing but I own interest in two cars.

I have the great opportunity to be invited to pit in 2006 for the gatornationals with my best friend a unknown chassis builder and a couple other tards we knew who could wrench with the best but could not scrape 50 bucks between 5 of them lol.

We were fortunate enough after ten hours of Waiting and failing three tech's to finally make a qualifier, but we were matched with a woman ( you do the research) we lost however we broke the track record for top Speed

+1
    Tim dont takes this the wrong way. Im posting this as a member not a mod and this is my opinion only. I think you get picked on due to the fact every post you make you mention your greatness whether its your motor skills or your racing background. IMO no one cares how good you are at what you do. There are many great minds and builders on the forum and they never pat themselves on the back. (In most cases) And yes there are members that like to push buttons to get a reaction and that is another (Look at me) type attitude. Just my 2 cents sometimes its better to ignore then to post..

+1
    Nope I don't take it the wrong way now beer here's one for You answer me as a MOD!!! My post was I have never seen this before. Why does someone have to post a negative comment. Now please answer that!!!

one thing about me I have never belittled anyone on here unless they disrespected me. Ask dinomite we recently met I have shown him nothing but respect!!

im so glad just the brief time that I was at the yamaha section the bar is set Far higher there

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information