F12x lope and knock all stock help!!!!

Hi everyone i have a 07 honda aquatrax f12x turbo that iv oned for 8 months and when i baught it .it needed a ecm so i went to rick case honda in ft. Lauderdal fl and got a brand spankin new one installed it and the ski ran great up until yesterday me and my sone where riding and when i got in some rough water the ski started to knock and lope ......at idle (1200 rpm) it would idle fine but then it would act as if it lost a cylender for a sec ....after i got home i pulled the seat off and the ecm was hanging by the wires not in its padded holder so i put it back pulled all the plugs thay where all coffee brown in the middle and black on the edges put them back in and still the same problem plz help me

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by river123 View Post
    Hi everyone i have a 07 honda aquatrax f12x turbo that iv oned for 8 months and when i baught it .it needed a ecm so i went to rick case honda in ft. Lauderdal fl and got a brand spankin new one installed it and the ski ran great up until yesterday me and my sone where riding and when i got in some rough water the ski started to knock and lope ......at idle (1200 rpm) it would idle fine but then it would act as if it lost a cylender for a sec ....after i got home i pulled the seat off and the ecm was hanging by the wires not in its padded holder so i put it back pulled all the plugs thay where all coffee brown in the middle and black on the edges put them back in and still the same problem plz help me

My first R12x did a similar thing. Ended up being dirty injectors. Using hose crimpers, gently squeeze the fuel return back to the tank and see if settles the problem down. If it does I would try and have your injectors cleaned.

+1
    It never hurts . WYNNS FUEL INJECTOR CLEANER ; 1 can is enough for 60 liter fuel .

http://www.wynnsusa.com/pdf/spec-sheet_65221.pdf

+1
    I would take it back to them and give them this 2 cents, that ecm can not be banging and bouncing around, sounds to me that they def. did not install it right and probobly DMG. it Most Honda Dealers dont even know how to do an oil change right and no saprise they did not sacure the new ecm right.

Thread Information