Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

07 Rxp 215, ET 127 SC question.

hey guys ran my rxp stock the past two years ive owned her, looking to do some mods soon. If i can get your help/opinions on the ET 127 impeller/ spacer compared to the Riva Gen III drop in impeller. Interested more on a reliability standpoint. And also when running with the 127 is it required or suggested to run 42lb injectors along with it. I think the only other plans in the imediate future that i am doing is going with the fizzle 1000 IC With blow off valve.. and looking into as we speak...The race tech water cooled front housing for the sc...was thinking might as well upgrade while its out.. if youve done anything similar or have any suggestions please help. hoping to make her into a 70 mph ski without completly emptying the bank..Im sure everyone on here can relate!

Thanks!

+1
    Yes 42s will be needed .. look at my build thread for all your answers

+1
    127.... 42s ... 15\20 prop and an ex ic your a 73-74mph ski I ran 78 with supporting mods on that charger

jerry has everything I mentioned in his store and he can setup your charger

+1
    Thank you greenbullet.. I know you've heard it a million times but you did an awesome job with your ski, looks awesome man

5. +1 by:

+1
    Thank you any other questions im here to help

+1
    The ET 127 great wheel , just rebuild mine at 80 hrs and that was hard ocean ridding ...

+1
    Thanks Slasher, I'm going to go with the ET 127...I've heard nothing but awesome things about it.. a tiny sc with some pep. Other then that I really like the idea of the race tech water cooled housing in the store here.. I plan on running that along with a b/o valve and that should add some extra protection to the s/c. just as greenbullet said, going to run the 15/20 prop, 42s and a different ic. I've heard mixed reviews on using a catch can.. I ride in salt water and i wont get the proper fogging of the cylinders from the blowby being caught in the can. Any thoughts?
    Thanks!

+1
    Have the exact ski you do.You will love that wheel!!! Get the Fizzle HE or 1000 cooler. Plenty of people run salt with a catch can. Just spray her down after every ride. Good luck. You won't be disapointed. If you decide to run an AFR gauge to keep an eye on things, I fab and sell aluminum anodized mirror pods in single or double. Red or black to fit your ski.

+1
    Rxpjay, thanks for your input! The pods look awesome.. for afr gauge what else is needed? An O2 sensor?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by redchev67 View Post
    Rxpjay, thanks for your input! The pods look awesome.. for afr gauge what else is needed? An O2 sensor?
    Innovate MTX-L. Comes with Bosch sensor. Local auto parts store or ebay. You will either have to drill and tap your exhaust mani or get someone to weld a bung on your jpipe for the sensor. Do a search in the classifieds "mirror pods". You can see the different colors and what they look like. Let me know if you need anything else. I'm in the process of getting everything possible out of that 127 wheel on a stock ecu.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information