Thread: 785 PRO Parts
02-17-2014, 10:05 AM #1
785 PRO Parts
LOTS of 785 Pro Parts......
Complete bottom end, cases assembled with crank, magnito, flywheel and cover, starter, bed plates, and PTO.
9 used cyls, and assorted used pistons.
misc assorted gaskets.
stock intake manifold, head, reeds, and more.
You could easily assemble a whole motor. ( less carbs)
Will get pics up on the RCJS photobucket site as I get time. I would LOVE to sell all, complete as a package to someone local... (Lugs?)
Will break up, and sell off individually.
Please call the shop 608-743-1305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you
02-17-2014, 05:21 PM #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
im looking for a pto would u just sell that??
02-18-2014, 08:50 AM #3
02-22-2014, 02:47 PM #4
03-05-2014, 11:25 AM #5
Here is a more complete list....
(3) 785 core cyls. Have scoring, and would need a re-plate. I can do this for you if you want. 50.00 ea
(1) set of three stock reed cage assy's, with stuffers, and spacers. Great shape 100.00
(1) set of 3 24cc aftermarket head domes. ( for aftermarket head shell) 100.00
(2) boxes part number 3240332 785 rings ( single in ea box) 40.00 for the 2
(1) stock intake manifold 50.00
(1) stock head. Had had some light peppering from previous blow up. High spots were removed, and it is good to run. 65.00
(1) pump wedge ( stock 785) 25.00
(1) pump exit nozzle removable reduction ring, 83mm 50.00
(1) misc gaskets, head, intake, exh, base, and more. 50.00 for all
(1) set of carbon reed pedals. Unknown brand ( maybe some can help?) there are 12 total, 2 - different types. (V-force maybe?) 50.00 for all. used, good shape
(1) 785 complete bottom end. Crank cases assembled with crank, motor plates, starter, magnito flywheel, bendix, and mag cover, PTO, etc. good shape. 650.00
(1) Skat-Trac 13/18 Large hub swirl impeller, good shape 125.00
You can see pics at www.rockcountyjetski.webs.com in the Polaris engine, and Polaris drive sections.
All prices + s&h. For payment I take Visa, and Master Card only. Feel free to call the shop 608-743-1305 if interested.
**NOTE** will sell as one large package, discounted to anyone local who wants to come pick up & pay CASH.
03-22-2014, 08:15 AM #6
04-17-2014, 08:13 AM #7
would consider "reasonable" offers on any of the above.....
05-04-2014, 07:45 PM #8
How much for cylinders after re-plate? - need 3
05-05-2014, 09:14 AM #9
"If" I re-plate, I need need new pistons to match for size. I can supply these, or if you want to send me some I can use, that is good also.
Probably best to call me, 608-743-1305 if you are serious, and want to get this done.
06-06-2014, 04:06 PM #10
- Join Date
- May 2014
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
What kind of Gas do you have to use for the 24cc domes? And do you have the head for the aftermarket domes, because i'm pretty sure that they will not work with the stock head. if you have the domes and head i'm interested
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By absentx in forum Polaris ProjectsReplies: 339Last Post: 09-10-2016, 10:00 AM
By wayneb2510 in forum Polaris Open DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-01-2013, 12:16 AM
By john zigler in forum Polaris ClassifiedsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2012, 12:54 PM
By deba-os in forum Polaris Open DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2010, 07:43 AM
By lovehavenfun in forum Polaris ClassifiedsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-15-2009, 12:59 AM