Thread: Some tweaks :)

Some tweaks :)

Hi everyone I currently own a 2008 rxp-x 255. Can somone tell me some tweaks that wont cost alot of money i can do on my skii to increase some speed please without doing any damage

+1
    You can fill in your rideplate holes,seal the outside of the plate,make sure your rideplate and intake grate are flush and trued,add R&D intake grate, add a 4 inch cold air intake,,See if you can find a 04-08 RXP 83mm thrust nozzle(new or used)...tweek the prop for optimal RPMs or add a 15/22r and tweek to optimal RPMs

+1
    I have the nozzle for sale! Also have a nice 160 degree thermostat to help with your temps.

+1
    Snoman is on it..

Those are the best low budget mods. I've seen a 09 px with those mods at 72 mph gps. It was 68.7mph gps..

hi snoman thanks alot for that info what i didnt understand is the part where u said ''add a 4 inch cold air intake'' and can you please explaine to me how i can tweak the prop for optimal rpm's. Thanks

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidanktm View Post
    hi snoman thanks alot for that info what i didnt understand is the part where u said ''add a 4 inch cold air intake'' and can you please explaine to me how i can tweak the prop for optimal rpm's. Thanks
    Here is an example of a 4 inch cold air intake. It's one that I sell and has been very popular throughout the years.

http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1160

There are other options too. You can buy a Riva intake for more money or make your own for less money.

Here is more information on bending the pump impeller for optimal RPMs. You want to be around 100 RPMs below the rev limiter when you're at top speed/full throttle.

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2614

7. +1 by:

+1
    Check out what Fizzle posted,thats exactly what im talking about..After you install the mods your RPMs May be a tad high,or low depending on what you installed....You want to adjust your prop to be at 8100 RPM at wide open throttle.. a 4 inch air intake will gain you RPMs BUT choking it down with a 83 nozzle will lower your RPMs..Both will gain you speed.....so after you decide what mods you are looking and wanting to do,then ride,see were your RPMs are and adjust your prop accordingly...

+1
    Hi everyone I currently own a 2008 rxp-x 255. Can somone tell me some tweaks that wont cost alot of money i can do on my skii to increase some speed please without doing any damage
    Fizzle air intake kit with catch can
    R&D intake grate
    Riva intake manifold upgrade
    Solas 15/22R impeller

All found in the forums online store. Use the discount code: greenhulk to save 10% off the listed price of most products

+1
    I've seen as much as a 4mph increase in just pitching the impeller right.
    You might have to pitch then test it then pitch it again to get your max positive effect.

Thread Information