2007 speedster 430

Hi,Im looking to buy this used speedster.Its very clean,well taken care of,Im not 100% certain on hours.he says 70.I have read about all the supercharger issues.I have left room in offer to have then redone,ceramic washers.I own a 1976 nordic jet boat with a 496 big block,berkley jet and my kids will not go on it...lol..so im looking to get more of a family friendly boat such as seadoo speedster...I run shallow rivers here in pa.are the boats worth the money...thanks

+1

i think so how much for it

Quote Originally Posted by scooter2112 View Post
    Hi,Im looking to buy this used speedster.Its very clean,well taken care of,Im not 100% certain on hours.he says 70.I have read about all the supercharger issues.I have left room in offer to have then redone,ceramic washers.I own a 1976 nordic jet boat with a 496 big block,berkley jet and my kids will not go on it...lol..so im looking to get more of a family friendly boat such as seadoo speedster...I run shallow rivers here in pa.are the boats worth the money...thanks
    How much

+1
    Very nice boat.
    You just need to make sure the s/c washers have not been broken before. Some people have had s/c washers break and then not properly clean out the mess before putting new washers on...
    Then the new owner gets a motor that's gonna go boooom...

s/c washers

Quote Originally Posted by wotxxxsd View Post
    Very nice boat.
    You just need to make sure the s/c washers have not been broken before. Some people have had s/c washers break and then not properly clean out the mess before putting new washers on...
    Then the new owner gets a motor that's gonna go boooom...
    Hey thanks.I have been reading all about the s/c issues.Im going to run it by the dealer to have hrs checked ,seller is willing to water test also.I dont think I will go wrong,I have a very powerfull big block jet boat but its not family friendly.I have looked at all jet boats,the speedster seems to suit me,I looked at yam,new chapparel,glastron,scarab jets,all seem under powered.I have read trim issues with speedster and also understand rough ride in chop,I run the rivers here and chop not that bad.Im getting boat under book value and plan to have s/c done before season starts.I will leave it stock this year and maybe next year start with the riva account..lol the speedster will never compaire to my big block beast but its a happy medium for me and family.17500 is book value on boat and 1000 to do s/c so I think i will have a good rig for a few seasons.

I will have 18500 with fresh s/c???good price?

Thread Information